Saturday, March 7, 2009

Standin here feeling like a love struck.
All i wanna do is hold you close and steal a little more time, is that such a crime?

Hey bloggie, time passed so fast and it has already been a hundred days together with this baby boy of mine. (: This hundred day can be said as the happiest days in my life even though this week has been a really tough week for me and him but still, I'm glad we could get through it together and not let anything to stop us from loving each other. (:


Hmm, I dont have anything much to say actually. Baby is now in China shopping everyday till his legs break? haha. (: At least he's not like how he is in Malaysia. Feeling so down and stress everyday over things that kept coming towards him. Alrighty, there's nothing much I want to say I just want him to know that I'm missing him real badly and I cant wait till he's back.


And of course, I hope things me and baby hope for would work out soon. I have enough of this problems and thank god I have baby all this while or else, I guess I would be falling apart. Arghh, I miss him just so much la. Dman it. ==" Ohh, have you guys watched Australia? I havent got a chance to watch it yet. =/ Ishh, I so wanna watch it right now.


There's a very nice song that I found from that movie called by the boab tree. I dont know if you guys have heard it before or not but I just found the song very nice and I like the lyrics of that song. (:


And it goes like this ;

Sing and I will hear you
No matter where you are
A song to light the darkest night
And guide me from afar

And I will never be alone
Now I know you’re somewhere
You’re everywhere to me
You’re the colour in the sky
A reason to believe
And when the rain falls down
You tell a story
And I will hear you
Always near you
By the boab tree

Lay your arms around me
Like the falling rain
Let the feeling drown me
And life begins again

And I will never be afraid
Now I know you’re somewhere
You’re everywhere to me
The warming of the sun upon
The earth beneath my feet
And when the rain falls down
You tell a story
And I will hear you
Always near you
By the boab tree



Yeap. (: Its nice right? Alrighty, I've been feeling sick this morning and I hope I'll be feeling better later before someone get too worried about me. (: Oh, and exam is next week. Freak man. It sounds like I just finish my first exam and another one is already here. Damn it. I need a hug. ==" Hun, come back soon as I'm waiting for you. Mwahh, I miss you.



END OF POST


Ps, I love you.

No comments: