A song to light the darkest night.
Now I know you’re somewhere, you’re everywhere to me.
Hey bloggie, I dont know if I should be happy or sad now. There's something good and bad happened today which maked me feel so speechless. haha! Actually, I should be happy la right? The good thing is, the boyfriend is coming back today and I get to see him for awhile later already. But, the bad thing is that, my phone spoiled! And why? Cause I was playing around in school and bang to the wall, then, GONE! my phone's screen cacated. ==" Wtf right?
Yeahh, I didnt know it would be this bad. Haiyorr, why is this stupid phone so freaking fragile?! Alrighty, I should get over it. Did I mention? After spending week of hardwork on the yellow house board, we won the fisrt prize for it! (: Yes yes, I shouldnt be over-excited. But still, without the co-operation of the others, it wouldnt turn out this way. Soo, thankyou really much okay? (: And hopefully we'll also win for the other events.
Hmm, baby is in the plane now flying back to me. hehe. (: Super cant wait to get my hugs already! He's just gone for one week and i'm already like this. What happens if he goes away for a month or year? I think i'll go crazy. Therefore, I really inspire those who can really tahan. I wonder how they do it mann... That is crazy but I guess, for the love you want, you will wait right? Which is also what baby's doing for me. (: thankyou hun..
Hmm, this week is exam week and I did not study really study for exam though. haha! At least so far, I'm trying my best to answer every single question than leaving it blank huh? (: Got 70++ for science again which dissappoints me. I'm waiting for an A to come. Sighhh. Tomorrow is Accounts and Math and hopefully, I'll get A for both the subject. Hmm, what else can I say? Oh, I got bullied in school and thanks to ben that idiot. =="
I was drinking water and then he was doing this stupid idiotic sound behind me during moral exam and there goes all the water. ==" I spit everything out. I know its disgusting but I have no choice or else, I'll choke to death. I seriously feel like killing him though. Arghh! Something I'm excited about is, this saturday, might be going to take my undang with my dearest Xiao Ying! (: Actually, nothing to be excited about.
Hehe, the thing that should be excited about is this end of year's trip with her. (: Hopefully it'll work out though. Bangkok or Pattaya, wait for us! (: Alrighty, I cant think anymore now. So I am going to go now and take some nap while waiting for baby's call. Shit, I want my phone to be alive again! Sighh, okay. Good bye! (: And sorry if this post is like nonsense. Am too bored. (:
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment