There ain't no way I'm letting you go.
and there ain't no how I'll see that day. Cause I'm keeping you forever and always.
In everyone's life, there definately will be ups and downs no matter how lucky you can be. It only depends on how you are going to face it and running away from it is not the solution because you still have to face it at the end of the day. When something happened, we have to accept it and try our best to solve it as fast as you could before things get worst.
Besides that, if you have something in your life that is meant to be appreciated, appreciate it before its too late because you wouldnt know what will happen the next day. Apprecaite everyday you have, every single moment and time with your loved ones because when something is gone, it'll be gone forever and you dont want to regret it for the rest of your life.
The reason I wrote this two paragraph is because something had just happened and I thank god that things worked out in the end. That's why I said, sometimes, you just wouldnt know what will happen next. You might just wake up the next morning realized that the world have changed and everyone/everything you have is gone.
Therefore, take every mistake as a lesson in life so that you wouldnt make it once again. Think wisely and properly before taking each step in life and know if it worth it or not because sometimes, one mistake might just ruin your whole entire life without you even realizing it. Life is never easy. It only depends on how you are going to go through it.
Alrighty, enough of that. So last friday after school, baby fetched me from school and waited for me as I was getting ready to go out with him. (: Had lunch at Subang then went back to his house for a movie then came back home after that for tuition. It was just a simple friday which I love because things just goes smoothly and easy.
Saturday, woke up early in the morning and went for that stupid 5 hours undang class till my butt pain with Xiao Ying, Jarred and another girl. ( Sorry, I forgot your name) Lol.. Had our lunch at KFC which is killing me because I've been having a really bad cough already. Stupid right? But everyone knows this wouldnt be able to stop me. XD
Oh, and when I was sitting down alone at KFC and waiting for them, this angmo fella came to me and asked if I need accompany. Lol. It looks more like he needs some accompany more because he was all alone. ==" Hahaha. Poor fella. After that, went back to for the undang class again. This time, 4 of us was half dead and sleepy.
After class, baby fetched us from Armada to Sunway. (: Thankyou darling for coming all the way from Subang to PJ then to Sunway which is so not convenient. At Sunway, me and Xiao Ying straight go to Vincci to get heels then went and shop around for a red belt because she needed it. Godd, I just realize how hard it is to find a red belt!
Xiao Ying, next time remember to buy it during Chinese New Year! Easier weihh! haha! (: After that, Xiao Ying left because her mom was cooking Steamboat at her house! Alrighty, after Xiao Ying left, went back to baby's house and had dinner there. (: Then yeahh, that's it. Wanted to get some sleep but that idiot was too irritating. Hmmph, didnt allow me to sleep. How stupid.
Next time, I'm not going to let you sleep no matter how tired you are as revenge! Hmmph! Alrighty, after that, went back home around 8.40pm then straight away jump to the bed and sleep while that fella went out drinking again. Ishh, that felllaaa is going to get it one day! At least he promised to not come back after 2.30am for two weeks. (:
Today, went to Nirvana to see my grandpa and the sun was seriously trying to kill us. It was so hot that you can feel the pain of the heat. Damn it. After visiting my grandpa, went for lunch nearby somewhere and the food is mad. ==" Freaking big plates of every dish. Seriously scary man but it was not bad. XD And again, fried fish which killed my throat.
After that, came back home. Suppose to have dinner with baby, baby's mom and his relatives but didnt allowed to. How stupid. ==" So went to sleep since I have nothing to do. Sorry dear for not being able to go and stop thinking all those nonsense before I seriously kill you. Know that I love you and no matter what is trying to stop us, I wont give up kay?
Alrighty, this would be it. Life hasnt been easy for me but I'm still fighting for it. No matter how hurtful or painful it can be/going to be, i'll still work for it because to me, it worth it. So dont tell me you want to give up when I not.
END OF POST!
New Perfume from baby. (:
And this here which is a handwash thingy. (:
The sky and Nirvana is always clear and blue.
Everyone here who's busy.
Burnnn! (:
Look at how big that plate is. =="
My idiot. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment