Friday, March 6, 2009

Looking at the pages of my life,
Faded memories of me and you, mistakes you knew I've made a few.


Hey bloggie, I'm back to my long abandoned blog again. Its not really that long anyway. Just ten day or more rite? And who even cares if I update or not. ==" Alrighty, last night was the boyfriend's event at Mardi and I guess it was successful? Lets start of from yesterday. After school, followed elicia to her house then waited for her to bath and pack her bag because she's staying over. (:


After I reach home, I realized my wallet was missing and left in school. So I and Elicia panicked like shit and start calling those teachers and hoping they're still in school and luckily, its with a teacher. So parents went and get it while I went and bath to get ready to go over to OU with elicia. (: After getting ready and have my wallet back from my parents. Wei Juan came to fetch me and Elicia over to OU. Thankyouuu. (:


After reaching OU, 3 of us went to Long Bar to find the boyfriend and Elaine then went back to OU cause they need to go back to Mardi while me and Elicia went for our dinner because we was really hungry. hehe! So both of us had our dinner at Dragon-I and I hated the service that night. ==" So freaking sloww! After dinner, both of us went to Mardi to chill with the others. Met Wee Yong, and some other people there who's early. haha!


Then around 9pm, boyfriend started to be busy so me, Elicia and Elaine sat down and chit-chat together. (: Met Elaine before but wasnt close until yeterday when we started talking. (: I found her a really nice person to talk to and very understanding. I likey. (: haha! Glad that I could get along with her though. After that, started to see alot of people coming like darren and Jeremy. But sadly, I have to leave and everyone should know why. ==" Sorry..


Went back home with Elicia then both of us start to take pictures for our project which is water effect. Hmm.. Some pictures is great though. Honestly, its damn freaking hard to take such pictures. So yeahh, this would be it for last night. Then went to school as usual today with Elicia and for the first time, Elicia is early for school today and all thanks to me! (: School today is just the same. (:


Alrighty, the main point I wanna go OU so badly last night wasnt just cause of the boyfriend's event it was mostly because he's leaving to China which is today. Yupp, he's not in msia. So far away that's killing me even though to him, there's not difference. Sighh. So yeahh, this would be it. Baby, I'm waiting for you to come back. Another 4 days and you'll be back. I know I can do this! I love you hun. I'll be waiting. (:


Before I end this post, I want to thank to those people who supported my boyfriend's event last night. There was quite an amount of people attended last night according to the him. So yeahh, thankyou very much! (:


END OF POST!






Before leaving the house. At Dragon-I. Taken by Elicia. (: Eliciaaaa. (: Taken by Elicia. I like this picture of her. Very nice. (: Taken at Mardi. (: Kisses. (:Random shot?Taken by me. (:Heeheeee. (: On the way back home.Cam-whore session with elicia. (: Elicia. (:Me likey. (:And this too. (:Elicia elicia. (: Joy and laughter. (:I was too bored. ==" Mhmm...Off to take our project's pictures.Taken by Elicia. (:Haha, random much? Hahaha, we was really lame. (: The best shot last night. (:Walking back in. (:Reflection. (:Goodnight. (:Michelle! (: Benny! (: haha!Ms.Feeda. (:She and her laughter will never end. ==" Ps, I love you.

No comments: