Throw it away, Forget yesterday.
And we'll make a great escape. We wont hear a word they say. (:
Hey bloggie, believe it or not. It has already been three months ever since 27th November 2008. And it also means today is our Three Months Anniversary. And my dearest boyfriend totally forgot about it. How great rite? haha! But he's forgived. (: So today, baby fetched me from school then we went over to the bookshop to get some things for his event.
Yeap, to build and draw the traffic light. After that, he came over to my house and we started with the traffic light. and that smart ass cut himself with the pen-knife. How smartt! haha! (: Luckily it was a small cut though. So we continued with the traffic light. After having dinner at my house together, continued again till he fell asleep. haha!
Today was simple and nice which I like. (: It has already been three months together and so far so good so perfect. Like what I always said, I've never regret knowing him at the first place. I hope he's the one for me for the rest of the life. Of course everyone would hope that their love ones would be the one right? Hmmm.....
Honestly, this three months has been hard and yet we've gone through it. And I believe we'll still be able to go through all the ups and downs that we both have to face in future together. (: But at the same time, this three months have been the best in my life because I have you in my life. (: You're the best present god gave me and I'm going to keep you till the day I die.
I know we'll last more than just forever. Darling, I really love you and if the main thing we're facing now is able to be settled, I know we'll have better days than we do now. Everything takes time so lets just give them because we both have all the time in future. I love you darling and even though I dont get to see you everyday, my love for you have never faded even a single bit.
I still love you like how I do, I still appreciate you like how I used to. Hun, you fulfilled my life with joy and happiness. And I dont know how am I going to survive without you. All this time, you're the one who is always there for me. Supporting me, backing me up and cheering me. Making my life a better place. For that, I thankyou.
And also, I'll never ever leave you or give up on this relationship as this is what we both have promised and it shall not be broken till the end of day or even the worst of time. I love you hun. So, lets go through all this shit together and I know everything will turn from bitter to sweet. And when everything have turned into the way we both want, I know this relationship of ours would mean more than just this. So stay with me, as I love you just as much.
For my love,
David Kok Choon Wai. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment