Love. From The Very Bottom Of My Heart
Starlights gaze upon us, and as we embrace our everyday lives of sadness, fun and turmoil, we all tend to agree that living life is definitely hard work. It is so hard that sometimes it is actually very easy to understand wh people tend to hurt themselves, in order to get away or divert the pain, suffering and the never ending surprises which never fail to hurt. It is a foolish idea and downright idiotic to pull such a stunt, but who are we to judge, everybody will eventually go through life and face many obstacles and tough times which we need to solve, Therefore, it is easy to say that life is unpredictable and quite scary as it seems. I, for one would like to withstand all the pain and pull through life and it is you that i am still who i am. I promised you to go through it and i will never let you down, eventhough the pain is unbearable, i will go all out just so i could be with you, to hold you in my arms and to be able to call you mine. As tears would roll down my eyes and whether if it is joy or pain, it is for you that i teared and it is for you that I will.
Although life is so difficult at times, love is something so special that many of us just can't seem to comprehend and understand. Heck, we don't even know how did love took its form and as there are no definite proof or fact of its existence, people will always know that they are in love. Falling in love and being with someone you love is just like being in heaven, or in other words, an addiction. An addiction which is so hard to get rid of and the addiction i have for you is making me crave for you and as i know that this addiction, unlike any other would last for more thatn you could ever imagine. I might not be as strong as you, i might not be able to pull through, i might be breaking down, but remember that it is you that I crave, it is you that i love and it is you that i will wait. The times we actually got to spend together was by far the best and i will remember, cherish and loving it every step of the way.
Opportunity is the key to success, no matter what it is that you are after. Opportunity doesn't come easily, as god doesn't grant you patience or money or love if you just pray and wish for it. God will give you an opportunity to be patient, to stand up for yourselves and earn the money you wish for, and to find the love that you have always wanted, and god has given me an opportunity to fall in love, to have it, to cherish it, and fight for. I understand that to cherish the love and the moment that will just provide me with more opportunities to make my dreams and wishes come true. I have never regretted making the very first move as i know it is a right choice and being with you just make my life more wonderful. I can choose to hate, to love, to despise, but it is you that I can, I will, I try, and I will whope, for you and only you to always be in my arms
Although life is so difficult at times, love is something so special that many of us just can't seem to comprehend and understand. Heck, we don't even know how did love took its form and as there are no definite proof or fact of its existence, people will always know that they are in love. Falling in love and being with someone you love is just like being in heaven, or in other words, an addiction. An addiction which is so hard to get rid of and the addiction i have for you is making me crave for you and as i know that this addiction, unlike any other would last for more thatn you could ever imagine. I might not be as strong as you, i might not be able to pull through, i might be breaking down, but remember that it is you that I crave, it is you that i love and it is you that i will wait. The times we actually got to spend together was by far the best and i will remember, cherish and loving it every step of the way.
Opportunity is the key to success, no matter what it is that you are after. Opportunity doesn't come easily, as god doesn't grant you patience or money or love if you just pray and wish for it. God will give you an opportunity to be patient, to stand up for yourselves and earn the money you wish for, and to find the love that you have always wanted, and god has given me an opportunity to fall in love, to have it, to cherish it, and fight for. I understand that to cherish the love and the moment that will just provide me with more opportunities to make my dreams and wishes come true. I have never regretted making the very first move as i know it is a right choice and being with you just make my life more wonderful. I can choose to hate, to love, to despise, but it is you that I can, I will, I try, and I will whope, for you and only you to always be in my arms
The red pavement that is underlying the very ground and sand
and as i walk through it,
my footprints is the only evidence of me going through,
a trail of my past and as the leaves bristle and fall upon the ground,
it is you that I always see right down the very end of the road.
I would run as fast as I could,
And the process of it will make our love grow.
As the kite cruise further away from me,
And it is I that would pull the string,
Closer, closer, and closer it gets,
And it is you that I always dreamt.
It is you that I love.
Ng min hui I want you to be mine,
Knowing that it will all be fine,
As our hair turns grey,
Your name will never be forgotten in my heart,
As it will be Min Hui that i truly love.

No comments:
Post a Comment