Tuesday, January 27, 2009

To answer all the questions left behind.
You and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today, you'll still have me.


Hey bloggie, time passed so fast and it has already been two months ever since I'm with this special someone who I really love. (: Yeapp, we're together for already two months. How fast time passed right? In this two months, I have never felt depress before because all this while, I always have him holding me on, Backing me up and supporting me in everything I do. (: He's everything a girl want. Seriously. (: Compare to the exs I have, he's really different.


He gives me a feeling that no one have ever gave. This feeling, so undescribable. I love him more than words. Thinking back the first time we met at Coco Banana really makes me laugh. (: I seriously never regret going there that night and I know I'll never regret sneaking out that night for the rest of my life. If I have never did such a thing, I really dont know how am I gonna be right now. Would I have another one? Or am I still emo-ing over him? Or what? I dont know.


All I know is, he brought me back to life. Remembering that time when I just broke up, really hurt alot but at the same time, it made me realized alot of things which is unexpected. I've lost alot of friends just cause of that break up but I dont blame them at all. Not a single bit. (: If you're in my situation, you'll understand why. (: But at least, I have people that time to back me up too. (: All I can say is, I'm really happy right now. I have everything I want. (:


Darling, I really really love you. Every single time I said I love you, I really mean it. Everytime I get to see you, I wish the time could stop so that we can stay together forever. But sadly, I cant stop time. There will always be a goodbye everytime after we met. I just want you in my life. With you here by my side made me realize alot of things. Made me understand what love truly mean. Therefore, I really appreciate having you ever since the first day we're together. (:


Thinking back about the past, we actually gone through quite alot together and I know, we're gonna go through every single thing in future together. Through all the ups and downs. (: I just want to be in your arms, feel your touch, and feel your lips on mine. I want you so much that I just cant resist you. (: Darling, I love you and only you. No one could ever replace you in my heart. And again, Happy Two Months Anniversary.



Ps, I love you.


.

No comments: