Why cant you see I'll give the world away just to have you by my side ?
Before going back, me and baby went CocoBanana for awhile. The place where we first met which is full of memories. haha. (: After that, baby fetched me back home. Then on the next day, had lunch with the family and some cousins around PJ then went back home to gamble as usual. haha! (: Gambled straight for a few days which is quite fun. Baby joined in too for two days which I cant really remember when. But all I know was, our luck was great. (:
Then on saturday, went down to Shah Alam for my grandfather's birthday at my Uncle's house which is fun and boring at the same time. ==" Gambled there with my aunty and uncles and won a little again. (: ahah! Few things happened that night which is quite funny though. But honestly, I think my grandparents are really old. I cannot imagine myself that old in future with baby and his white hair. hahaha! (: I think I'll be laughing my ass off. haha!
After everything, went back home and have my beauty sleep i think? haha! I cant remember what happened this few days. =/ Then on sunday, suppose to have dinner which is organized by Chee Siang but last minute cancelled when I was already at baby's house waiting. ==" Serious bullshit man. haha! So instead of going home, had dinner with baby's mom and his mom's friend that night. (: Dinner was nice that night and I'll never forget what the uncle said. hehe. (:
After dinner, baby fetched me to Sunway for awhile to meet Eleanor and the others up because I ffk-ed them for dinner. haha. (: I'm sorry laa, at least i still turn up in the end. haha! After that, joined them to do some charity at Pudu which is quite fun though. But honestly all thanks to baby too because he's willing to fetch me around just like that. Thankyou darling. After the whole thing, went back home around 12am if i'm not wrong then yeahh. haha. (:
Then went back to school the next day and things went as usual. Baby fetched me home yesterday after school because I wanted to see him. (: Spent a little while together which considered great already for me. (: But sadly that night, I suddenly fall sick which was killing me. I was lack of energy, feeling heaty, tired and had sorethroat. So after tuition last night, I went to sleep straight away because I was also having a little headache. =/
Didnt go to school today because I needed more rest. I slept seriously alot though. hehe. (: Woke up around 11.30am this morning and I have body ache. LOL. I think its cause I slept too much. ahaha! So yeah, this is it. There's nothing much to talk about. Wanted to go school after I woke up but was feeling tired still. So forget it. haha. (: Alrighty, this would be it. Till next time.
END OF POST.
Darling. (:
He and his freaky-ness. (:Taken at CocoBanana. (:
I miss this pampered little fella. =/
On our way for lunch. (:
She came back to Malaysia for awhile. (:
Lai Kuan. (:
Min and Alicia.
Parents.
Second brother and his girlfriend, Amber.
Cousin and his girlfriend who's a model, Sonny.
Us again. (:
Lou Sang. (:
More like a war. =="
Gambling Session.
Jack Daniel's. (:
The next day. (:
Alicia. (:
At Curve. (:
The freaking big bowl of mee. =="
Taken on Grandpa's birthday.
=="
86 years old. (:
Cute-ness. (:
sweet old couple. (:
Bloww! (:
I find my grandpa very cute. (:
Cutting the cake. (:
Forced grandma to kiss grandpa by my aunty. =="
The Sons.
Daughters.
The ones who's married to the family.
The ones who stoled my grandpa's daughter. lol.
The first family.
Second family.
Third family.
Fourth family.
Fifth family.
Sixth family.
And finally, us. My family. (:
The grandsons.
and the grand-daughters. (:
And also, the maids. =="
Baby's mom with her good friend. (:
Japanese for dinner. (:
My love. (:
I lover everything about him. (:
Calvin, Xiao Ying, Elicia and me. (:
Eleanor. =="
Xiao Ying. (:
Elicia. (:
I loveee him. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment