It feels like we've run out of luck.
But you'll start my heart again when I come along...
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog about this few days again. (: Sooo on thursday night, my house had something on as usual again. (: This time, we had beef, lamb, scallop and etc for dinner which was great as usual. And seriously, if this habit continues, I think my family's health will start to have problem. I'm not joking! haha. (: Alrighty, dinner that night was great. Had it with the family, cousins and grandparents.
After dinner, studied as usual then went to sleep. Went to school on friday as usual then baby fetched me home from school then had lunch together at home with Amber which is, instand noodles! But dont look down on our instand noodles kay?! Lol. We have scallop, toufu and vege in it! ahah. Totally not like instant noodles anymore. (: Besides having lunch together, we watched 7 Pounds by Will Smith together too. Teared in the end of the movie like how I always does. (:
After that, baby left then had tuition that night then went out for dinner with both brothers and their girlfriends at Sri Melaka located at SS2 which is a not bad resturant. After that, went back home, studied and sleep just like every night. On Saturday morning, had breakfast with 3 couples. Both my brothers with their girlfriends and Gary with his girlfriend and Yay! I was the freaking bright light bulb that morning. hahah! (: Should have brought baby. Grrr...
After breakfast, went and have tuition as usual. After tuition, went back home and get ready for Tjsee's mom's wedding. (: I was early for that wedding yesterday so I went over to Mardi to find baby, Wee Yong and some other people who'll be helping my baby in future. After that, went back to One World hotel and yay, me and baby was late for dinner. ==" First to reach but last to went in. haha! (: So yeahh, Tjsee came out to bring us in and had dinner.
Didnt eat much last night because I lost my appetite. =/ Nevermind. Last night made me quite happy because I got to see baby. Besides that, I get to see old good friends from KDU espcially Eltjse, my bestfriend. (: And finally, I'm happy cause of the wedding Tjsee's mom had. I'm glad to see her happy and I have my reason. I've known her and her family for almost five years now and honestly, she and her family went through alot alot of things...
Alrighty, went back home around 10.50pm then slept. I think? I cant really remember. Then yeah, today. Had tuition in the afternoon and wondering whats gonna happen next. (: Alrighty, I got to go now!
END OF POST.
Speghetti. (:
Cooling it. (:
Food that is gonna be grilled tht night. (:
Beef and scallop. (:
Salad. (:
Wendy. (:
Second brother.
Oldest brother with his pregnant tummy. lol.
Saturday morning with Amber. (:
The people there with us. (:
First Couple - Leong and Amber.
Second Couple - Wendy and Jason.
Third Couple - Gary and his girlfriend.
And yay! The light bulb. =="
Sushi. (:
Salad.
Mashed Potato. (:
The food. (:
Reflection.
Before going to One World. (:
My love, my everything. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment