And its true I cant go on without you.
Your smile makes me see clearer. And I promise I can be what you need.
Hey bloggie, I'm back to blog again. (: Yesterday was Valentines and I had a great time with my boyfriend. (: How about yours? haha. Alrighty, so yesterday, I went for tuition in the morning as usual. Then came back home, get ready and the boyfriend fetched me at 2.30pm all because of the jam. Lol. After that, went back to his place and have lunch together. And that was when he gave me my gift. (:
After that, both of us went to KL together for a little shopping which was great yet painful. Lol. So, we parked out car at Starhill then went over to Pavilion for a little shopping. So we went to a few shops and look around. Soo, we looked at wallet and bags together. Then yeahh, he saw a bag which he quite like which is not bad but ran out of stock so we went back to Starhill and check. And, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with my boyfriend, he bought me a bag from Gucci.
Yes, that is the most painful part. I was stonned yet happy at the same time. But most of the time feeling bad. Seriously, I feel so spoiled and pampered by him. Damn it, if only I work right now because he deserve something better than what I gave him. I need cash right now. Sighh. So yeahh, after shopping together, was suppose to eat at Starhill but all cause of me, we didnt get a chance to book a restaurant earlier and all restaurant was full when we go ask around.
Lol.. We thought we would end up having our Valentines Dinner at a Mamak. Lol! So, both of us went back to Pavilion and try out luck there. And lucky us, we had our dinner at... I dont even know the name of the resturant which is so bad. Lol. But its beside The C.Club. (: The food there was great and the place there is what we both hoped for. (: Great food, nice atmosphere and a candle light surrounded with rose petals. (: haha! And I suck in alcohol. Lol!
After dinner, we both went to Mardigrass for awhile because I wanted to see Xiao Ying. I'm sorry Xiao Ying that I made you wait for me. Its mostly cause of the jam, if it wasnt cause of it, I would have reached OU much much earlier. Sorry... Alrighty, stayed for a little while at Mardi then fetched Xiao Ying back with baby then fetch me back home. And yay, we lost our way from Ying's place back to PJ. We accidentally took the way to Seremban. lol!
Overall, Valentine was excellent and perfect. (: So, came back home last night then went to sleep while baby went for work as usual. The funniest thing last night was my dream which I'm not gonna talk about it. It was really weird. Oh! And baby told me that there was this guy going into a club with sunglasses. I'm still wondering how does the fella see. It'll be super dark! haha! (: Then today, woke up early then went to this fortune teller then went for lunch at Puchong.
Then came back home. Wanted to have a short nap but didnt have the mood. So yeahh, here I am. (: I'm missing yesterday so badly. Damn it, if only I get to repeat it again. I cant wait to see baby again. Arhhh! I wanna see him! Darling, thankyou for everything you have done for me. I really appreciate it and I love you.
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment