Thursday, January 15, 2009

You can make my life worthwhile.
I'm the one who wants to be with you and deep inside I hope you feel it too.

Hey bloggie, after almost a week of not updating, the boyfriend started asking why is my blog so dead. ==" I'm sorry laaa, I dont have the time to update at all! I have been with the books ever since school started. Besides tuition and being with the books till late night. At least I still get to see my baby and spend my time with the family. (: That's why I didnt get to online much. Alrighty, last Saturday, Baby came over then had dinner with my family.


And that day was nice eventhough I didnt get a hug or a kiss from him because my family was there? ==" Hahaa! But at least, I get to hold his hand secretly and spend my time with him. Overall, it was quite fun though. (: Then yeahh, I cant really remember my week though. haha! (: Told you, I have bad memory. Hmm, all I know is, I have been being able to see baby on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which is yesterday. (:


Time is short but worth it. I love you darling. More than you'll ever know. (: Chinese New Year is coming and then Valentines. (: Gonna spend like mad again? I hope I have the money to spend though. =/ I have been broke. haha! (: Shit, I'm really speechless right now. I dont know what else to write about. Not really in the mood of blogging actually. Just wanna update a little. Hmm, all I want to say is. Baby, stop thinking so much kay?


You know I'll always love you and I'll never leave you. Stop thinking! Or else I'm gonna spank you! haha! (: I love you darling, you're the one who made my life so colourful. You're the one who always brightens up my day. (: You're everything. I thank you for willing to do anything for me just to see me smile. I love you, you're the one who made my life meaningful. (: I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. (:


Ohh, and before I forget, Baby did the love calculator thing and the result of the calculation turn out to be 93%. Which means our relationship have a very good chance of being successful. (: This really did make me smile. haha! Its just so sweet! Mwah, I love you darling. And gonna go out tomorrow with that two girls! (: The below pictures are from last saturday and the trip with brother, Wendy and Alicia to Cameron and Ipoh. (: Alrighty, this would be it.


END OF POST!


My likey. (:Dinner with daddy. (:With mummy.And most importantly, my darling. (:We look weird, i know. =/Alicia . Min . Wendy They was posing with it. =="Cactus! (:I find it really cute. (:Our red National Flower. (: Pretty and colourful. (:I'm small just like those flowers! lol. XDWendy was squeezed by my big fat brother!Act so strong when the thing was so light. =="White Roses. (:Wendy and Jason. (:Brother trying to take advantage of it. =="Aliciaa. (: Big fat cactus! (:Gives you a Chinese New Year's feeling aint it? (:Them again. (:Bala's Chalet Hotel and Restaurant. (:Enterance of that place.The keys! (: The view. (:The place. (:Pretty aint it? (:The door!Our Room. (: The Toilet. (:Upstairs. (:And me. (:Act so Rajin.I miss that place already. =/That night. (:Min and Alicia. Wendy. (:Look at the table of food. (:I bet they'll last. (:Leaving the Chalet to Ipoh. (:Before leaving. (:Took a few more pics for memories. (: Before going to the Tea Farm. (:The view was nice. (:The girls. (:Taken by Wendy. (:Love Birds. (:The loner. =="Wendy and the waterfall. (:Alicia and Wendy.Nice place rite? (:At Ipoh's temple. (:Wendy and Jason. (:Us again. (:Big golden pretty lions. (:Horsey! =="Hahaha, we was laughing like mad over this.The sky. (:Alicia . Wendy . MinI like this picture for a reason. (:Was asked to act. (:Us again. (:Last picture for the trip. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: