Kiss me through the phone ;
Kissing you in public, thinking nothing of it, roses by the dozen.
Hey bloggie, I'm blogging this cause I want to. My mind is full of him right now. Another few more hours and it will be a day without being able to get a kiss or even a glance of him. I miss him. I miss everything about him. The way he teases me, the way he look at me, the way he hug me, and the way he hold my hand. I miss everything. But seriously, sometimes I feel like the worst girlfriend in this world because I dont know how to comfort him when he's sad.
I cant cheer him up the way he wanted me to which is being there with him physically. It really does hurt even though he doesnt blame me for it. All I could do is only comfort him through phone with words. Sigghh... Baby, I love you. And words cannot describe the love I have for you. I need you more than how much you'll ever know. I'm gonna go mad anytime soon! Arghh! I wish I could be by his side now. I need him real badly. =/
Sometimes, tears drop when I think of him. Those misses for him are killing me bit by bits. I just wish to see him everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second. Thinking back about how much we've gone through seem to worth alot. Those times, taking the risks just to see him late at night? Those times at Singapore? Those precious times which I'll never forget. I'm really jealous of those couples who could be with each other just everytimes. I envy them.
Thinking why couldnt I have those chances with him like I used to have with my ex? Sometimes I think, why couldnt I have those chances anymore? Is it cause of me not having the guts to walk up to my parents and tell them about us? Or it is just impossible for me and him due to SPM? It hurts me, it hurts me real badly. But to think positively, at least my boyfriend is still here with me. He did not even complain a single bit. Thankyou baby, I appreciate that.
But, I always feel lonely especially when the day reaches night. I feel so empty without him by my side hugging and holding me to sleep. Sometimes I would even wake up during midnight imagining he's beside me. Sighh, I dont know how to describe my feelings right now. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy cause I have him, the person who truly loves me but sad cause I dont get to see him. I miss him. I really do miss him. No one would ever know how I feel...
It's amazing how lonely I am without you by my side. I miss you so much right now. I need to feel you against me. I want to melt in your embrace. I need you so much right now... I crave the gentle caress of your lips on my neck. And the way you whisper in my ear, that makes me weak at the knees. I want you so much right now. I'm not happy until I'm with you. I miss your smile and your laugh. I miss your warmth and your touch.
I miss everything that you are. I miss everything you make me feel, when we're together. Every passing day we spend apart is pure torture but seeing you at last, makes it all worthwhile. But still I have to say... I miss you so much right now...


No comments:
Post a Comment