And tell me that we belong together.
Dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips.
Dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips.
Hey bloggie, I'll only upload all the pictures from Cameron at the next post because I'm not in the mood of being patient with the pictures. haha! (: So last night, me and my family went down to Solaris at Hartamas for the new Japanese Resturant called Tenji. Like I've said, the varieties there are not as much as Jogoya but the scenery there is what I think that worth the amount we paid. (: Only six of us went and the bill was already Rm500++.
Alrighty, the reason we went Tenji was all because of my oldest brother. It was his 27th birthday. Godd, he is so old! haha! (: I found him real lucky because he got what he want on his birthday. An LV wallet from his girlfriend, a cologne which he loves from me and a perfect dinner from the parents. (: And this morning, he got his suprise from his girlfriend because she prepared him a birthday breakfast present. (: Breakfast was fantastic and really nice.
Hmmm, there's actually nothing much to talk about. Dinner last night was great, really great. (: Great atmosphere and add up, it was a family together. (: Hmm, I just read something from baby and gawsh, its really sad even though there's a little sad things in there. But seriously, baby, you're the sweetest. I really do love him, my feelings for him gets more as days passes by which I will never understand.
Maybe its because of the way he treats me? I dont know. Well, all I can say is, I'll never regret knowing him. I'll never regret sneaking out that night. Because if I did not did such dangerous thing, I wouldnt be able to know him. Wouldnt be as happy as how I am now. (: I love you hun. And I know you're the one for me. I love you hunn. More than you'll ever know. (: Hun, trust me when I said I'll never leave you. Mwahh.
END OF POST.
No comments:
Post a Comment