Hey bloggie, I’m back blogging again! (: Finally I got a chance to use my comps. Alright, cut the craps. Last Friday, went for dinner with Xiao Ying and Elicia at Puchong for Shabu-shabu which I quite like. (: Food there is yummy and 3 of us had a great time there together. Suppose to have more people to join in with us but damn it, all FFK. Ishh! Those who FFK, you guys better attend for the next few dinners or outings! I warn you!
Met my brother’s good friend Gary with his girlfriend’s family during dinner who sat right opposite me. It was really funny though because I wasn’t sure if its him or not and this and that. Arghh! Okayy.. Then after dinner when we’re waiting for our parents, this waitress came out and asked for my number. Then giving me things like, my friend wants to know you and make friends with you and bla bla bla.
And the worst thing was, she still continue wanting my number when Elicia’s shouting over there that I already have a boyfriend. How idiotic people nowadays could be right? Hmmph! After that, parents came then fetched Elicia back home first then went back home straight away then talk to baby then sleep. I think? Haha! (: I cant really remember what I did! =/ Bad memory.Then Saturday, as usual, had my tuitions except for the earlier one.
I did the world most stupidest thing. I woke up early that day thinking I have the earlier tuition then when I reach the teacher’s house only I remember I don’t have tuition. LOL! Thank goodness my brother didn’t drove off. Or else, I would have to wait there for an hour plus because I know he wont come back for me. What a brother right?Instead of going home. I accompany my brother for his hair cut then take away food then came back home.
After having lunch at home only I went for the other tuition instead. After tuition, went grocery shopping with the parents and aunty. Went Tesco and first then went Giant again. Had dinner at Kenny’s then went back home after that. Slept quite early that day if I’m not wrong because I was tired like shit. Then the next day which is Sunday, baby came over early in the morning with his dog, didi. (:
Spent the morning and a little bit of afternoon with him then went to Sunway for awhile with the brother then came back home and get ready for family dinner with the grandparents nearby my parent’s office. (: Grandpa look real cute that night, really cute. Then yeahh, that’s it for Sunday. Then Monday, baby came over in the morning again with Boo Boo. Another doggy which I’m going to be taking care of for a few days.
Then both of us went shopping a little at OU then Edgar joined in half way through that. (: After buying our stuff, went back to my house and then go back to OU again to get some things for the baby dog. (: After buying our stuff, went around Armada Hotel and met baby’s dad for awhile then went for Elicia’s open house. I guess I was the latest among everyone huh? Haha .(: Alrighty, had fun at Elicia’s house actually. And so does for baby, I think? (:
Ohh! And that freaking Edgar got drunk just halfway during the party. How stupid right? So me as a responsible sister forced him back home to rest. (: Thanks to baby though cause without him, Edgar wont be able to go home. So me and Baby fetched him to his friend’s house because he was gonna sleepover there and stuff which I dunno. As long as I did my part can ad larh. (: then both of us went back to Elicia’s place for awhile.
So yeah, that’s it till Monday. (: Will talk about Tuesday at the next post because it’s a very special day for me and baby. So yeahh, this would be it. Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! (: And would upload pictures from Last Friday a little later. I'm exhausted. Sorry!
END OF POST!
Taken at Kenny's. (:
Daddy.
Mummy.
Darling and Didi.
Caught you staring at my maid's ass! =="
How sweet rite? (:
Didi. (:
Just woke up's look.
This fella here,
I love most. (:
Me and Didi. (:
My love. (:
I loveeeee him. (:
Freaking cute rite? (:
The person who I love most. (:
Meeting new friends. (:
Then make him jealous.
The boys. (:
Love you, naughty. (:
I look fat. =="
Mwahhh! (:
Darling's Gucci.
Grandparents. (:
Grandmother with my maid.
Look at my grandpa's face. (:
Yee Sang. (:
Another day with Boo Boo. (:
Edgar. (:
I love you darling. (:
Edgar, my one and only little pet bro. (:
Us again. (:
My love ones. (:
Look scary. =="
Was playing with Boo Boo.
I love him.
Elicia. (:
Joyce. (:
Sisters. (:
Justin.
Adam and Edgar
Joyce and Min.
Baby. (:
Justin and Joyce.
Sisters.
Michy. (:
Credits to Michelle.
Michy and Min.
Almost group picture.
The girls.
Joyce and I dunno who.
Michelle. (:
Baby and Elicia. =="
My darling's sexy butt. (:
Chivas that I brought. (:
Drinking Session.
Elicia . Michy . Min
Random Shot.
Elicia. (:
Zhin Yu. * I think its spelled this way? *
Elicia Goh. (:
Darling and someone's feet. =="
Justin . Elicia . Min
Adam.
The two who acted so cool. =="
Justin. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment