This love is going to be perfect.
Because both of us would never back down when something happens.
Hey bloggie, I'm back here to blog again after I dont know how many days again? (: Alrighty, so on last friday, me and Elicia went for shopping together after school at OU and even thought time was short but i did enjoy myself though. (: So me and Elicia bought a dress from Forever 21. (: Hmmm.. I dont know what to blog about thought. School has been the same. Same just like how it used to be? Godd, its making me bored. =/
Great thing about last week was, I get to see baby still on Monday to Wednesday straight after school. (: Time was short but mean alot to us. Seriously, count the hours we meet everytime for a month cant even reach a day. I dont know how to say this la, but it seriously is very hard for both of us to see each other. Therefore, I really appreciate the chance I get to see him. So, if I cancel your plan or anything just so sudden, I'm sorry. You all should understand..
One thing I've realized this year was, I actually finished every of my homework. Proud of myself. (: But I wouldnt be able to do it if I didnt have him also. He's the one who have been asking me to finish my work, reminding me everytime and forces me in a very mean way when I'm being real lazy bump. hehe! (: But, I never blame him for doing this to me because to me, he should instead! haha! Shit, I'm crapping alot right now cause I dont know what should I blog about. =="
Hmm, I seriously dont know what to write about. All I know is, I've been happy because I have him and studies are getting better. I think? (: Err.. Shit larh, I dont know what to write about anymore. I shall end here then. (: Will update about last sunday with Elicia at Genting highlands. (: Goodnight!
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment