Take time to tell me you really care and we'll share tomorrow together.
Hey bloggie, gonna update about that day at Genting with Elicia and about this few days. (: Start of with the trip at Genting. Went up with the family at first on Saturday night. Had dinner there then went to the Condo after that. Its been long since I last went up there. Had this condo for 8years already and it is memorable. (: I used to go there very often when I was younger though. So yeahh. The purpose we went up is to clean the condo. (:
Alrighty, then I watched Eragon again that night then talked to baby after watching then went to sleep around 1am as usual. (: On sunday, woke up quiet early compare to other days then had breakfast at the Condo then Elicia came over. (: Yeappp, Elicia came Genting too cause her family needed to clean their house too. (: So yeah, both of us and her younger sister went up to Genting because we have nothing much to do. Elicia's dad fetched 3 of us to Genting. (:
After reaching, went over to.. errr.. I dont remember what that place is called. heheh! Whatever it is la kay? Its just a place where there's shops at least? Arghh, I feel so dumb right now. ==" Alrighty, we didnt really buy anything though. Around 4pm, we had a little bit of food at this taiwanese restaurant near to the stage. (: After eating, continued walking around till her dad was ready to go home. (: Followed her car back to her house then waited for my maid.
So, my maid walked over to Elicia's house to bring me home cause I didnt had the key for the escalator. =/ Then yeahh.. Back home, had a little snack then came back to PJ. (: Went to night market that night because I needed food. hehe! Also, its been long since I last went for a night market. Garhh, miss those feeling. Lol. After that, came back home then went to sleep right after that. That day was tiring kayy? So yeah, this would be it for Genting. (:
Hmm, have you ever have this feeling like, everything is falling apart? I have no idea why but I have been thinking alot lately. It does not have anything to do with my boyfriend at all. I just felt like, everything seem to be going away. Nah, not gonna talk about it. I shall just act like as if nothing happened right? (: People change and we cant stop them from being what they want to be but to accept them right?
Compare to last year, I guess my studies have improved? I've been working really hard on my sejarah and surprisingly, I can actually understand at least a little now. (: Got to see baby again this few days though even though time was short. Met up with baby awhile today because I needed to. He's always the one who could make things off my mind. He's the one who could keep my happy. Then I went back home after that.
Arghh, alot of things is going on in my mind right now. The feeling of breaking down seem to be coming but I'm still holding on to it. All I can say is, this few days have been different for me. I dont know why. But I guess its cause the feeling of people around me are fading again once again. I dont know. But I'll accept the fact that, people come and go. And we should appreciate them when we have them. But I'm glad baby is still here for me. I love you darling.
Baby, you have no idea how much you mean to me. This year might be hard for us, but I believe we would go through this together as we both know that the outcome was worth it. I love you darling. Thankyou for being there for me and thankyou for keep holding on even though it is hurting you so much. Baby, I have never felt this way before. No lies. This feeling you give me, is just different. Very different. All I can say is, I love you.
END OF POST!
Before leaving the house. (:
Then on the way. (:
The view from the condo.
Walking to Elicia's crib.
On our way to Genting.
Credits to me! (:
I hate the wind. =="
See how irritating hair can be. =="
Camwhoring again. =="
I wish 3 of is was mine. (:
Elicia. (:
This picture is a little creepy.
At genting. (:
Us again. (:
The stage.
Elicia and her camera.
Elicia's sister.
Dunno what durian thing elicia ordered.
Elicia.
Her sexy lips. =="
Elicia's lanc look. =="
As usual. (:
Taken by elicia's sister. (:
Before leaving this place.
Elicia.
Walking towards the escalator.
Then we went.
The colorful building.
Seee how cold it was. =="
Naughty elicia.
I likey. (:
Better picture of us. (:
Theme Park.
Her butt.
Sisters.
I look old. =="
The Grand Ballroom.
Elicia. (:
I look like shit. =="
Elicia sister. (:
The Place where we waited for elicia's dad. (:
Genting Highlands. (:
Outdoor. (:
Speechless. =="
Kissing the elephant.
The place was too dark. =/
hmm. (:
Last picture taken at Genting together. (:
Raindrops.
I dont like that bridge. =/
Spot the white cat. (:
Random picture.
My maid. (:
Last picture from Genting. (:
My everything. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment