Hey bloggie, its been long since I've last updated! (: And for your info, the last post is not written by me kay? (: Alright, it has been a week since school started. So hows school to you? (: Mine is fine and normal? Feels the same but a little more pressure cause of SPM. Besides that, do you believe that every girl wants to get married when they grow older? For me, I believe. I mean, which girl doesnt want to find someone who would pamper them and love them?
Last week was my cousin's wedding and I bet it was her happiest day in her life. (: Cause of her wedding, I didnt get to see baby again! =/ Alright, I'm kinda lazy to talk about the wedding because I cant really remember. hehe! (: Let the picture do the talking aite? So ever since school started, I got to see baby almost everyday except for thursday because he went to Ipoh with his friend. (: Then on friday, I went out to OU with him after school.
Time wasnt that long but still worth it. Finally, it is our first time out in Malaysia without bringing anyone else. Just two of us enjoying the whole afternoon together. (: After that, baby fetched me to my bestfriend's house around 5.30pm. Another person whom I love really much and care about too. (: If i'm a guy, I would fall for her because she's pretty and have great personality. (: hahaha! Sound so so wrong. XD
Well I know her for almost 5years now. (: Even though we dont see each other everyday or talk to each other everyday like we used to but our friendship never fades. (: We always knows that whenever any of us need help, we'll be there for each other. (: I really appreciate this friendship of ours. She's always there when I needed her. She's a great friend also a great listener. Honestly, we've went through alot together. All the ups and downs. (:
Spent my time with her till around 8.30pm then parents came and fetch me for dinner at Dragon-I. Ohyeahh, I've transferred my phone from Digi to Maxis now because of the phone bill problem. lol. Hmm, nothing much to say actually. Will update about my brother's birthday at the new japanese restaurant called Tenji and will upload the pictures from Cameron at the next post. (: The Tenji resturant is not bad to me because of the scenery they have there. (:
The food is not bad but they have very little varieties compare to Jogoya though. But I prefer here then Jogoya cause of the scnery as I am a person who loves to see the scenery and enjoy the feeling. (: Just like Singapore's Clarke Quay. It was wonderful there being with someone you love. The feeling is just so perfect. Gawsh, I miss it so much right now. =/ Alright, this would be it. I'll let the picure do the talking. (:
END OF POST!
The day before the wedding. (:
A little cam-whore session.
Hmm. (:
And again..
Hometown. (:
Before sleeping. (:
The day my cousin get married.
Cousin Sister. (:
Cousin sister & the niece. (:
Yeong ai. (:
The Bride. (:
Us.
Niece.
Helping her. (:
Wedding Car. (:
So cute right? (:
Discussing.
Finally let him out. haha!
Posed a little.
Then rest for awhile.
Random Shot.
The guys.
Before the war. (:
Everyone. (:
Random shot.
The girls.
When the war begin.
First, eat the bread full of chili padi. LOL.
Another fella kena.
Kesiang them.
Then he himself also kena. haha. (:
Then the banana game. lol.
This picture of my brother is, priceless! (:
The "suck dick" session.
The very unglam shot.
The other one.
He was singing for her.
Hahaha.
Still singing and dancing. (:
And all I want is, YOU.
Discuss again.
Finally, give angpow. (:
Finally got in.
Going down on his knees.
And begged her to be his.
No comments:
Post a Comment