With this vow, forever has now begun.
And this feeling wont go away, till the day my life is through.
Hey bloggie, as usual I'm here to blog again. Went OU today with Alicia only around 5pm then had our early dinner at Sushi Groove then baby and Jeremy joined in after that. (: After having our early dinner, went mardigrass for awhile with baby and Jeremy then me and Alicia left after chilling awhile. Both of us went shopping and all as usual. (: After tht, both of them joined in again. So continued shopping of course? (:
So yeahh, after awhile both of them left again to Armani. It was already expected la bii! Eventhough I'm still kinda angry about is but I still have to say, thankyou. Yeapp, Baby bought me the shorts from Armani Exchange which I really want because I have like only one white shorts?! Which is irritating to me. Next time, I shall not complain anymore. Or else, something like this might happen, AGAIN! Ishhhh!
Alrighty, after this, went and collect the thingy I bought for both me and baby. (: And damn it, he expected it too. Shit you la! Lol. ==" How am I going to give you a suprise next time if EVERYTHING is expected. Damnnnnn. Alrighty, after that went to ms.read to chill for awhile then dad came and me and Alicia left while baby went back Subang then come back again to OU for gym. ==" Yeah, how hardworking right? Lol.
Reach back home and rest for awhile then went cycling with Alicia then planned about going out tomorrow with a bunch of people which I havent seen since last year? After that, went back home and chill. Baby came for awhile cause I wanted to borrow his laptop since he's not gonna use it for the next 2 or 3days? After he left, shit things happened which ruined both of our mood and worst thing was his mood. Sighhh...
Baby, I'm still sorry about it kay? I dont know how many times have I said sorry but still, please accept my apology kay? Baby, like you said, we'll make this through. Thankyou really much for waiting for me and trying everything just for me. I really dont knw how am I going to repay your effort. But I know I would love you as much as I have. (: Baby, I love you more than words could say. And you know that. Therefore, lets stay together and go through this together. (:
So yeahh, then I was feeling hungry then went down to cook and eat again. Am gonna go sleep now. (: Goodnight everyone and hopefully, baby could put everything at a side when he's at Port Dickson. I really want him to enjoy himself over there. If only he's reading this now. I love you baby, and forever, I want to be only yours. (: Mwah, I love you. Oh, and jason, if you ever happen to get a chance to read this la kay? haha. Happy Birthday once again! (:
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment