Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now my life doesnt seem so bad.
Its the best I ever had, give my love to him finally.


Hey bloggie, am here to blog again. (: Guess whatttt! Lim Kai Yi is currently beside me now blogging with ME! Cause she's sleeping over at my house! hahaha. Alrighty, so lets start from today. Woke up at around 12.30pm because I have tuition at 1pm till 2.40pm. So, talked on the phone with baby till its 1pm but Jason that birthday boy scolded me. ==" Cause I'm endangering their life. Thankyouu! ahaha. (: Well, its kinda true la. Baby was the driver, that's why.


Alrighty, Its been long since I last seen this teacher. So catched up where we stopped and of course, study? haha. (: After the teacher left, went back to my room and Alicia is already awake! Actually, she woke up earlier than me. Damn, I feel like a pig d. =/ After that, we ordered Nando's again cause we was feeling hungry and watched The Dark Knight at the same time but we couldnt finish it in time cause we had to go The Curve at 7.30pm.


And yeahh, Kai Yi came over around 6pm+ though. Alrighty, so me and Alicia went and get ready for our dinner at The Apartments with Ren Yi and Kai Yang (I'm sorry if i spelled it wrongly). Its been a year since I last seen Ren Yi. More people are supposed to join but they couldnt make it. Fuck it larh. ==" Dinner was kinda weird because its only the girls who was eating cause the guys ate before this. Damnn ittt. And this convo came up which is STUPID.


Ren Yi : Waiter : Us

How do we actually eat this dessert?
Err... Use the spoon? (and he was not joking)
@.@ wtf?


I mean, everyone knows what to use to eat. Its just, how do we actually are suppose to the dessert in a correct way. Alarhh, I dont know how to say d la. Dman itt. ==" So yeahh, had our dinner then suppose to go for a movie but I couldnt stay for long. So fuck it again, we went to Sanctuary and chilled for awhile.. And suprisingly, we met Kapoh. I havent seen this women ever since I dont know whenn?


But it was really unexpected. I thought I got someone wrong because of all places, why here? But yeahh, met her and talked a little then joined back with the friends. (: Eventhough tonight was short but it was a really fun night. Everyone of us think so. (: Oh, when we was at sanctuary, the waitress came to us with a camera then wanted to took our picture. Which I dont know whyy? So they took two pictures of us then left without a reason.


I seriously dont know why but I hope they're not gonna use it for something bad? hahaa. (: I shall stop thinking so much. This world is not that evil right? I think? =/ So yeahh, went back home only around 11pm because I didnt wanna have a bad record cause I NEED to come out during christmas eve for Kai Young's event at Mardigrass or else, they would seriously kill me for sure. ==" Cant wait though.


Alrighty, came back and rest then went to sleep early. Then me and Kai Yi woke up cause we couldnt sleep and felt energetic and awake. Wtf right? Feeling like this at 4am in the morning? haha! And guess whattt, I'm super missing baby. Damn that fella la! Leave me. ==" Hahaha, I'm joking bii! Please come back soon, I'm waiting for you like mad! But at the same time, please do enjoy yourself over there kay? (: I miss you.


And i dont know how many times I've said this but I'm seriously happy right now. Everything seems to go right except for one thing which me and baby hope it would work out sooner. (: Finally, I've found someone who loves me this way like the way I do for him. And we're willing to go through every single thing together because we know how much we want each other without fail. (: Baby, I love you more than words can say and I'm not lying. (:


Alrighty, I should really be going now before SOMEONE said I broke promises again. Gawshh. hehe. So let the pictures do the talking then. (: Ohh, and the event that Kai Young set up is called Divinity Christmas at Mardigrass on 24th December. (: Most probably I'll be going cause I havent seen them for quite a long time too and I'm sure alot of firmiliar faces would be there. So yeah. (: Will see you guys there then!


END OF POST!



Christmas Trees! (: Kai Yi. (:Taken by Kai Yi. (:The dessert we got confused even though it looked easy.The Unexpected.Ka Poh.Kai Yang. (:A better one? I dont know.Alicia . Kai yiOur almost perfect picture. (: Ren Yi. (: He was red? XDTaken by Kai Yi.Random Shot.Haha, cute-ness! (:Ooopsieee? (: Alicia. (:I look like shit though. =/Ps, I love you.

No comments: