Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Hey bloggie, am here to blog again. So on Sunday night, went out with baby and went for a drink at Subang with him and his friends. (: Then went back home at 4am. That night was short but truly memorable because we havent seen each other for a few days already. Then yesterday afternoon after I woke up, went and bath that two dogs because I dont have a freakingg maid now! Ishh, now everyone have to do the work but thank god my aunty willing to help. (:
So yesterday after bathing both of the dogs, baby and Wee Yong came over at around 3pm if i'm not wrong? Then watched Vacancy 2 and Saw V together with Alicia. And damn it, I bite my lips. =/ Both of them stayed for dinner which I love. haha. (: I like it when baby stay, I just want him all to myself everytime which I dont know why? After that, baby and Wee yong left at around 8pm because me and Alicia wanted to go for a swim. (:
After went for our swim, I came back home and slept for awhile. Then woke up again and get ready then went out with baby again. (: Went over to baby's house for awhile then went and meet up with his friends again. Then came back home earlier this time which is around 3.15am cause baby forgot to bring his wallet out, so smart right? ahha. (: Therefore, we have to trouble Jason to fetch me home. Gawsh, if only I cound drive then i dont need to trouble anyone. ==
Came back home and got shocked by Alicia cause she havent sleep yet. Then showed me some things which I can say, omg? After that, went to sleep. (: Then today, I dont know what is happening yet thought. Feel like going to OU but i dont know what's happening. Lol. Feeling so weird as usual. Arghh, baby is leaving me! haha! He's gonna go PD for 3 days and 2 nights! Hopefully he get to enjoy himself though.
Alrighty, this would be it for today's post. Gawsh, he's not even leaving yet and I'm already missing him real badly. This few days have been feeling real different, which i dont know why too. I feel so loved and cared for the first time all thanks to baby. (: I love you darling and whatever I said to you is not a lie. I miss youu!
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment