Sunday, December 14, 2008

My precious love sent from above.
Never would I give up on you that easily cause I love you.

Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. (: Alrighty, so yesterday which is Saturday morning, went to The Curve with my parents and Alicia for Paddington House of Pancakes. After that, 4 of us went and watch The day the earth stood still and to me, I prefer the day after tomorrow better. haha. Nothing that interesting about it laaa. After that, went shopping as usual and bought new tops again? ahah. (:


After that, went back home to cycle again with Alicia. After that, went and get ready then went for dinner at this really good Thai Restaurant at Sungai Buloh which is super far. Haha. Ate like dont know how many dishes which is yummy. (: After that, went back home then waited for baby cause he was out and the worst thing is, my credit ran out, couldnt chat with him. ==" Damn it. hhaah! But still, I waited till he's done. How nice right? (:


After that, talked to baby then went to sleep. Today, woke up then got ready and went down to Pavilion. But sadly, end up at Times Square first because the road was blocked. Thankyou la officer. haha. (: Times Square is, I can say, Interesting? ahhaha. (: After Times Square, went to Pavilion and Starhill. (: And fuck it man, I so want that LV bag and Gucci Sling Bag too. Ishhh! If only i'm a billionaire and I would be happy over shoppings. (:


Alright, went back to Pavilion then shopped a little then went for dinner at this really nice Korean Cuisine. (: haha, I just realize my family always eat nice foods. No wonder I'm getting fatter each day. (: Alrighty, after dinner, fetched Wendy back home then came back home. Now, thinking if I should go out and see baby or just leave it for tomorrow. Sighhh.. If only I could go out anytime I want. =/


Alright, this would be it for today's post. Baby have been real sweet recently, I dont know why? haha. (: Baby, I love love love love love you. Why are you making me fall so deep for you? Grr, I'm gonna bite you soon! haha. (: Mwah, I love you darling.


END OF POST!



Paddington House of Pancakes. (:Hot Chocolate. (:Salad. (:Alicia's. (:Look like shit but yummy. Lol.Treasure Box. (:Alicia. (:Wendy Khoo. (:Mom. (:Delicious aint it? (:The Restaurant. (:It'll look better if its brighter. =/Cousins as usual? (:A really weird shot.If only I can stop the time. (:Was waiting for baby that time. (:Starhill Visitor Pass?My next hunt. haha. (:The Korean Cuisine. (:Hmm? Chickent meat.The super spicy soup I'll never forget. =="Alicia. (: Both Odering? My brother look spastic.The restaurant. (:Foools. (: New Top? (:Sorry for the cam-whore session?Rawr baby, I want you. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: