Hold me close don't ever let me go.
More than words is all I ever needed you to show...
Hey bloggie, time past so fast and baby is going to leave today already. And the worst thing among all is that, I wouldnt be able to send him off. =/ But nevermind, after a few days, I would be back to Malaysia and I'll be able to see him and of course everyone else! (: Honestly, I cant really remember what did i do this few days but I know I was with baby everyday. Hmm, after that day at Bugis, went shopping with Alicia on the next day for awhile with baby.
Then went back home for dinner. Then around 11pm, went out again with Alicia and Simin because they needed to send Kayla off. But I didnt go with them because I was an extra as usual. ahah! (: But I'm okay with it la. So met up with baby again then went walking around and spent our time together untill the next day untill 8am if i'm not wrong. (: Time with him past faster and I just dont know why. =/
That night was the best night ever to me. (: This whole week with him is also the best week in my life. (: Everything has been so perfect. And all thanks to him and of course to my cousin sister for allowing me to spend time with him. Alright, last night was the last I got to spend with baby in Singapore. Went to watch Km31 with baby and Alicia then went to Clarke Quay for drinks. (:
Went to Clinic, the one edgar super wanna go. ahah! (: Spent our time there till 12am+ Then reached back home at sharp 1am. We was late but to me, it worth it. Baby, I super cant wait to see you again when I'm back Malaysia. Hmmm, I have nothing much to say now cause i'm gonna go out soon with Alicia and my Aunt. Alrighty, wait for my suprise baby! I hope it would work! I'm super worried that it cannot turn out perfect! =/
Baby, this whole week with you was perfect. Words can never describe how I feel about it. Baby, I appreciate every second I get to spend with you. And i'm glad i found someone like you. Someone who would treat me the was I want them to. Honestly, I've never regret knowing you at all. I've been so happy ever since I met you. Therefore, thankyou for everything baby. Thanks for coming all the way down to Singapore for me. I love you, very much. (:
And I believe that, when you found someone you love, everything seem to be perfect in your life. And i'm not lying. The reason I said so is because that special someone you love would always be by your side and supports you in every way. (: And the reason I said so is because I felt this way with him. Baby, I love you. And that message with 600+ words you sent me was really meaningful and i know you mean it. (: Mwahhh!
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment