Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Got tagged by Lim Kai Yi! (:

1.How old are you?
16

2.Are you single?
Hahahahha? (:

3.In what age do you think you'll get married?
At least 26? (:

4.Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I hope so. I mean, what's the point you love someone but not wanting to get married to them? Stupid righttt? =="

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
-

6.Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Either garden or beach but not traditional unless there's no choice. (:

7.Your ideal motif?
not sure.

8.Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Italy or Hawaii! (:

9.How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Ermm, I would invite people I like?

10.Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
simple.

11.Do you want the tradition vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Something I'd make up on my own. (:

12.How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Ermmm, I have no idea, as long as it looks nice. XD

13.Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Hotel. (:

14.When do you wan to get married, evening or morning?
Of course in the evening. (:

15.You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
indoors.

16.Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
Ermmm, if i'm a guy, of course I would like to have a grand entrance for someone I love. (:

17.Name the song/tune you'd like at your wedding?
Ermmm? I dont know. ahahhah!

18.Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Light one.

19.What age do you want to get married?
27 or 26? (:

20.Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Ermm, must be a caring husband and understanding. But most of all, he should be someone who love be and accepts me for who I am. (:

21.Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon&fork/knife?
fine dining

22.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
A few days would be fine.

23.Money or household item?
Money.

24.Who will pay for the bills?
my husband? HAHA! XD I dont mind paying if he allow me to. (:

25.Are you ready for married life?
hahaha, not so soon? Too young to think of such things.

26.Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
Or else?

27.How many kids do you like?
2 at least. (:

28.Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Diamond laaa. (:

29.What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
I dont know weihh, anything my love likes? (:

30.Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or a DVD?
I dont mind but I dont like someone keep holding a camera shooting me and my husband 24-7? Its soooo annoying! ahhaha!

31. You tag,
Yoon Leen
Michelle Leng
Elicia Goh

No comments: