Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I wanted to say is, I love you.
I need you, I want you, I miss you, and I adore you. (:

Hey Bloggie, baby is going to be back to Msia soon already and I'm still gonna be here for hours. (: Alrighty, after blogging today, went out with Alicia and my aunt and bought quite a lot of stuff? heehee! Bought a new heels from Charles and Keith and 3 new dresses. haha! Alright, I am currently not feeling well because of the damn flu and sore throat i'm having.


Honestly, I cant wait to go back to Malaysia and spend my money there than Singapore. ahha! My cousin sister who I adore is at Dubai now and she's making me jealous. Hmmm, I dont know what else to talk about anymore. I want to see baby, that's all I hope. =/


END OF POST!

No comments: