Find my soul and I'll be yours forever.
I desire nothing more than to be in your heart until forever dies.
Hey bloggie, I'm back blogging again! heehee. (: Today has been perfect and great even though I disappointed baby. =/ But do know i'm sorry kay baby? I promise I'll never do it anymore, never in my life. And promises are promises, I will never break promises. (: Alrighty, this morning after I woke up, had breakfast with the cousin then got ready and went out.
Didnt go out with Alicia today because she was doing something. So baby tooked cab and fetch me from my place then we went Cathay together. But sadly, the taxi took both of us to another Cathay. Lol. Dont laugh okay? We're both malaysians and we're at Singapore which is also somewhere we dont even know! Damn it. =/
After we reach, bought tickets then hanged out at Starbucks waiting for out movie to start. Then 2.55pm, went for our movie. It was body of lies. If the movie is shorter and more exciting, maybe i'll like it. haha. (: The movie is like, 2hours+ ? Its super long okay?! Both of us sat till our butt pain, i think? ahahah! But it was great being able to spend time with baby. (:
After the movie, went back to baby's hotel for awhile and took a short nap. After that, went for dinner with baby at Bugis. (: Ate thai which is not bad laa. For the first time, I actually could eat everything with someone I love. I felt like myself for the entire time. hehe! After the dinner, we tooked cab and baby sent me back home. (:
Gawsh baby, why do you treat me so nice and gentle? I felt so loved and happy when I'm with you. Baby, I love you and I dont want to lose you. (: No one have ever treated me the way you have. You're just the best I ever have baby, so dont go away because i dont know how am I going to move on. I love you and I'm missing you real badly now. Mwah!
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment