Time to lay claim to the evidence.
Fingerprints sell me out, but our footprints washed away.
Hey bloggie, I am officially back in Malaysia after staying at Singapore for 20+ days. (: This holiday to Singapore is the most meaningful and the best in my life. Firstly, I get to go away from all the problems I'm facing which I dont think there is at the first place. haha! Secondly was because I get to spend a full whole week with someone I love there. (: Thirdly was because I get to see my beloved cousin sister after I dont know how many months!
I wanted to give someone a suprise at first but it seemed to be ruined by myself. And I felt super stupid about it. Ishh. Alrighty, today after I reach home and packed my stuff then went out with darling and Alicia. Went over to see Wee Yong for awhile then left to The Curve but sadly, there isnt any car park so we went to Sunway. Before going to Sunway, fetched Darren and Elaine first. (: Had lunch with bi, Darren and Alicia. Things happened which is real stupid.
Met Jie yi there too! haha! Alright, after having lunch, went back to around Aman Suria because alicia wanted to do her nails. So bii and I waited for half an hour? After that, the bi fetched me and Alicia back home then he left.Went back home, moved the comp to my room the fell asleep. Around 8.30pm or more, the bi came over for awhile to give me and the family some herbal drinks. And mine was the worst among all because I'm currently sick.
Jason and Yi ching was in the car too. Haha. Alright, after the bi left, went out for supper with the family. Then came back home and here I am, online. ==" Alrighty, this would be it for this post. To Bii, thankyou for being here for me when I'm feeling so sick. Even though you are not here physically to take care of me, but at least, you still cared. (: I love you baby, I dont ever want this relationship to end. Mwahh, i love you.
END OF POST!
On the way to the Airport. (:
Err....Alicia. (:
It has been long! (:
I looked like shit. =/
Sushi Tei
My fav, Ben & Jerry's.At Club Marc.
Mrt Station. (:
I look black. =/
Flip-flops.
Taken by me! (:
Credits to Alicia. (:
I need a haircut!
The 2nd day. (:
I liked my eyelashes that day. (:On our way to Ochard. (:
Balcony. (:
The colourful jaccuzi. (:
yellow colour. (: Our drink. (:
Clearer shot. (:
Blueee. (:
Alicia and Gloria. (:
Purpleeee.
Hmmm. (:
Alicia and Gloria again. (:
And me. (:
Taken at Starbucks. (:
I wat tipsy? =/
Fat fat fat!
I liked the light. On the way back home.
Shot 2.
Cam-whore? (:
The Mrt Station. (:
Another day.
Stripes. (:
Forever, We'll be cousins. (:
We was ordering at,
Canelle. (:
Isnt it just so SWEET?!
Before going to Sentosa.
Sentosa beach. (:
Heeheee. (:
I love david? (:
The girls. (:
Blue dress. (:
I like. (:
New Purse from MNG. (:
Out we went again. (:
I feel like cutting short. (:
Just another day again.
See but dont touch, seriously.
Japanese again. (:
Present from the boyfriend. (:
Have no idea what is it?
Its a puzzle. (:
Half done. (:
And it was a picture of me. (:
Aranda. (:
That night with himm. (:
Clarke Quay. (:
Dinner with him. (:
I love you.
.jpg)
.jpg)
See bi, I finished it! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment