Tagged by Elicia Goh Cui Zhi!
A girl who's 24-7 hyperactive ; I miss you. =/
1. Who is your ONE best friend?
My bestest best friend is Eltjse May Woo Wei Shan. (:
2.How long do you know him/her?
Including this year would be 4years already. (:
4. Is the person that tagged you your best friend?
Considered is too because she's always there to cheer me up. (:
5. Describe the person that tagged you.
She's always hyper and happy even though sometimes she's not but a very understanding friend too. (: And yeah, friendly in a way too. If you really get to know her, you'll understand. (:
6. How do you get to know the person that tagged you?
From her blog? (:
7. Ever regretted from knowing some friend?
Who doesnt? But just have to accept the fact that everyone is not perfect. (:
8. If your best friend betrayed you, what will you do?
I believe she'll never betray me because I trust her so. (:
9. It's your best friend birthday. What would you give him/her?
I would give her something that is meaningful and do not care about the price.
10. Say something grateful to your best friend.
My best friend Eltjse is someone I would never regret knowing. Even though we had our ups and downs but untill today, she's still there for me whenever I need her. She's the best girl I ever met and she's the nicest friend ever. I would never forget her for the rest of my life. (: She meant alot to me. I love youuu! (:
I tag :
Michelle Leng
Benedict
Lim Kai Yi
Yang Kin
Abbie
No comments:
Post a Comment