Hell no reason go on and scream.
If you’re shocked it's just the fault ; Of faulty manufacturing.
Hey bloggie, I'm currently bored so I decided to blog again! Hmm, yesterday I have been staying at home for the whole day because I think I feel sick. I had flu, sorethroat and bad headache. =/ But me and the cousin's family went out for dinner last night which turn out not bad. (: And I was cured too because I slept in the afternoon and sweat alot. (: Sorry baby if I made you worried but please not to worry too much because I will take care of myself.. (:
Alright, then woke up around 12.30pm+ today then got ready and went to Caroline's house around 2.30pm. The weather today was super HOT. People who was ; me, Alicia, Simin, Gloria, Charite and Caroline of course. Then yeah, spent the whole day there rotting and looking at them doing their own things. Then 7.30pm, Charite's parents fetched us back home then had dinner then watch a little tv and here I am again, blogging. (:
Since i'm bored so I decided to blog about Lim Kai Yi. A girl I knew since form one through tuition. (: She's friendly, smart, adorable, lame at times and etc etc etc. She stays just nearby my house and its in BLUE! I always recognize her house by the colour. haha. (: Hmm, I have never argued with her before and I hope not? She's super understanding. Always talk to her during tuition which always distract her. heeeheee. (:
Honestly, I dont know what to talk to her about because she's really perfect to me. So far I have not seen any bad points about her. Isnt she just great? (: I wish I can be as smart as her. I always feel dumb sitting beside her in tuition. She motivates me by making me feel dumb though. hahahha! (: Alrighty, this girl is too great untill i dont even know what I can talk about her anymore. Hmmm, I think this would it for her. Want her number? Get from me! (:
Oh and before I forget, Kai Yi taught me something new today! I was at her blog and I saw a picture of this sea cucumber so I was curious thinking if sea cucumber would move. So went asking her and she said yes! I was shock because I thought sea cucumber is like a cucumber? Ermm, as in like, they're some sea vegetable like that? nevermind! I never knew sea cucumber is a living creature. Dont laugh at my stupidity okay? Please and thankyou! (:
And I am missing someone very very badly. Gawshh, one more day and I'm going to see him! Super cant wait. And tomorrow, everyone please do entertain me because my bestest best cousin is going to DITCH me. Yes, D-I-T-C-H me. hahahha! I was just joking, she's gonna go for some prom thingy for her school that's why i'm going to be left alone at home. (: Hmm, yeah, so please do entertain me in anyway.
I think this would be it for my post. Have a great holiday everyone because I am enjoying it even though sometimes you'll get bored of it. (: And it would be better if someone is here with my right now because I need a massage. haha! Miss you darling!
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment