Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rules and regulations :*Do not copy answers*
The tag questions must be 100% the same

*Tag people after doing tag*
No tagging backI tag :
1. Eltjse May Woo
2. Michelle Leng
3. Lim Kai Yi
4. Yoon Leen
5. Abbie
6. Alicia Tan
7. Yunn Xin
8. Benedict Lim
9. Xiao Ying

How you know 1?
We're classmates in KDU.

What would you do if you never meet 2?
I think she would still look nerdy. HAHA! (JUST JOKING!

What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
I would go out with both of them. (:

Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
OH PLEASE, I dont like lesbians.

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Yeap durh? ahha. (:

Tell me something about 9
She's smart and cheerful.

What language does 2 speaks?
Mandarin, English, Malay and Hainan *I think*

Who is 3 going out with?
ME! lol, I have no idea.

How old is 4?
16

When was the last time you talked to 5?
On Kai Yi's birthday? (:

Who is 6's favourite singer?
Currently, Mandy Moore.

Would you date 7 ?
Yes I would, she's my darling? (:

Is 8 single?
Yes he is!

What is 9 last time?
Still a human? What else?

Would you consider being a relationship with 1?
Hahahah! Her boyfriend will kill me.

Which school does 2 go to ?
Sri Nobel.

No comments: