It was you who changed my life again.
From the worst to something that i would never ever expect. (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. I know i've been updating really much recently but what to do? I'm always bored when it comes to at night? haha! (: Alright, let me talk about that day at the beach at Sentosa. (: It was like not bad but sadly, me and alicia had sunburn. I kena my left shoulder and alicia's back was burned. Alright lets go to what happened on the day. (:
In the morning, me and the cousin woke up then get ready. After getting ready, both of us meet up with Caroline and Kayla at the MRT Station. Then we went off to Vivo together. At the MRT 4 of us saw this really cute guy who was a white but his dick was like, sticking out which made us disgusted. Damn it! He was real cute. (: Then once 4 of us reach, met up with another girl with Cherissa there.
Then went to Sentosa together. Cousin sun-tanned and the others too but not for me. I was rotting around. Walking here and there but suddenly, there was 2 malays sat beside me and alicia make us pissed because we didnt know what he was up to. I bet it was something fishy. damn it. =/ Oh, and i did something for baby at the beach too. (:
Then another thing happened. There was this white guy keep running at the beach here and there infront of us but the weirdest thing was, his pants was going to drop but he didnt wanna pull it up or even do something about it which make us sick. Those hair all. Omfg la. Seriously, was disgusting kay? Its like his pants is going to drop anytime soon? =/
Then when we was going to leave, there's this 3 other white guys change infront of all of us but thankgod they used the shawl but alicia saw one of their butt! Aite,enough of all this. Then we went to bath and get ready then we went back home. Then around 6pm, we met up again at Suntec for Steamboat together. This time, Simin and Gloria joined us. (:
The food was really not bad. (: After eating, went to somewhere i dunno and they started taking pics. Alot alot of pictures which is uncountable. haha. (: After that, walked here and there till our legs break. Me and the cousin only reached home at 12am sharp. hehe. (: Alrighty, I'm kinda feeling lazy right now. So I'm not gonna say anything more. (:
Another 3 more days actually 2 more days, and I'm going to be able to see baby! (: I seriously cant wait to get my big big hug! And the worst thing that have happened to me recently was. My phone bill is Rm 990. Yes I know. I'm in SG for only one week? If i'm gonna me here for 3 weeks, it might just reach 3k? Yeahh. haha! Have to control! =/ This would be it.
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment