I dont wanna ever love another.
Your voice was the sound track of my summer. (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. (: Alright, on 25th Novmber, Baby and his friend came down to Singapore! Heheh. (: But sadly, I dont get to meet them once they reach because I went out with my Aunty and Alicia to Bugis then Raffles. After walking around and shop, me and Alicia went to Ochard and find them. (: Met them up at Paragon then went over to Takashimaya for dinner. They ate but not me and the cousin. And something special happened. (:
During the dinner, baby finally showed me the first suprise. At first I was blur but then I finally realize. Its actually puzzle pieces of my picture which was the sweetest thing. (: I love you baby! And thankyou for starting the picture of my necklace or else i wouldnt know yet. hehe! (: After that, we went to Cathay then Euvin left us. So we went to play some pool then went and watch a movie called Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Hahahah! It was a nice movie but really girly.
The person I kesian most is Baby. Hopefully he didnt turned gay. haha! (: After the movies, Me and Alicia took MRT and went back home around 11pm+ if i'm not wrong. (: Then the next day was the barbeque thing for Kayla at some suite place. The room was super big! hehe! Alrighty, everyone was there. Ppl i know, ppl i dont know. Too much. haha! (: The Bbq was not bad, seriously not bad and we was seriously lucky people. (:
After the Bbq thingy, baby came to accompany me. We walked to E-hub and everywhere around. Wanted to somewhere else but I was wearing too normal. =/ Baby stayed with me untill 5am then I went back to the suite. I didnt sleep for the whole freaking night. Then today, left the suite around 9.30pm then came back home and sleep till around 4pm. Then went to Vivo City with Alicia and Simin but I didnt hang out with them.
Hanged out with baby the whole day today and it was great and perfect even though embarassing things happened. ==" But baby still loves me. hehe! (: Took MRT from Vivo to Bugis to put some stuff then went to Ochard. (: Then meet up with Alicia and Caroline's parents fetch us home at 11pm+. I super love you la bii! And 271108 it was. Mwah, I love you.
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment