Monday, November 24, 2008

No i can't live without you no more.
Because i can't sleep til you're next to me ; I love you.


Hey bloggie, yes yes yes, I'm kinda like addicted to blogging this few days and I have no idea why too. Went out today for lunch at Ichiban then accompanied Alicia for her haircut. Then came back home and online because I am going to stay home. Recharge all my energy for tomorrow. Alicia is going for her prom thingy tonight then a movie for her while i'm just gonne online and sleep at home. haha. What a nice cousin right? I know. (:


Alrighty, tomorrow would be the day! I'm going to be getting my big big hug and kiss tomorrow from someone! And he'll be reaching Singapore at around 2pm+ if i'm not wrong? (: Maybe I'll meet him at harbour front? I dont know. (: But the only thing I know is, i will be smilling all the time tomorrow. Heh. (: Darling darling, I super cant wait to see you already! (: Its tomorrow yet it still feels like a long time. =/


Yesterday night was chatting with baby online and yeah I told him things that have happened to me before. I told him, I thought that no one is going to love me anymore and all this shit things. Those things I thought when someone dumped me but baby cheered me up with just one sentence which is, he'll love me for who I am. (: And for that, I loved you even more. Thankyou baby, you're the best! Bestest among all I've dated. Mwah!


Oh, baby and I was being real lame yesterday. ==" Was reading things from the internet. Its about sweet things to do for your girlfriend and I was reading for the boyfriend. hah! (: I laughed about some of it. Things like, be a prince charming to her parents. I wonder how is baby going to be like? But so far, baby have a not bad perfomance laaa. (: He's just really really shy. haha! I loveee you baby!


Baby, I'm glad I found you after having such a heart break. You picked me up when I'm feeling the worst. You tell me things that no one ever did. You love me for who I am and for who I are. You always advice me to do things right. You never scold nor scream, for that I appreciate. You always do things for me without complain. Eventhough the days for us are short but I felt like its been forever. (: I will appreciate everything you did for me because I love you.


Hmm, just now edgar showed me this stupid video that is pathetic. haha! They have part 1 and part 2. It was seriously stupid but funny in a way too laaa. (: Hmmm, actually I really miss Malaysia. Those food over there is like, much cheaper? I'm like super broke and my phone bill is now reached Rm 1045+ And I'm going to die when I go back. hahaha! Wish me luck! And read this ;


Just one kiss I thought I had the whole thing figured out til I found you,
Didn't wanna waste my time just lookin for love.
Thought that I was better off alone,
But I was wrong.

I never knew a love like this,
Finally opened up my eyes,
Never knew just one kiss,
Could ever wake me up inside.
And I hope it lasts forever,
Cos I'd walk a thousand miles,
Just to feel like this.
I never knew love like this.

Everyday is better than the last when I'm with you.
Don't think I can get much higher.
Everytime you come and put your hands on me,
Things you say to me,
It just feels so good...

Love like this...
Could make me wanna lose myself in you.
Love like this....
And with you here there's nothing I can't do

Cos no one else compares to you,
And it feels true.


And I loved that lyrics it is totally what i'm feeling now. (: I dont think i'll ever thought about words like this to express my feelings. Oh well, I just have to think about it in another way. Haha! Sorry, I was crapping all the way. And baby sent me this message and I super love it.


Life is like a puzzle,
You might lose a piece
Or you might have the full puzzle.
Its unexpected,
Yet fulfilling.
Let me help you to piece your life.
Just like a puzzle and make it whole.
I love you.



Isnt he just the sweetest? (: Mwah! I super miss you la. You're seriously killing me la bii! =/ Alright, this would be it for today! I cant wait till tomorrow! Its less than 24 hours and i'm going to see him REAL SOON! Mwah, I love you.



Ps, I love you.


No comments: