Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY SWEET 16, CHEN SUE PING!

* 6th NOVEMBER 2008 *

I only get to know this girl this year and i never felt regret knowing her at all. (: I get to know her through my ex-boyfriend and since then, we got closer and closer. We shared out secrets together too. Problems that we dont know how to solve, we'll help each other by giving each other advices and of course, comfort. (: Ever since then, she became my Nasi-Lover and I became her Sashimi-Lover. Even though we dont see each other or talk to each other oftenly, our friendship is still there.


When one of us have problems, any of us would help another. This is why I love this girl here so much. (: This is what I call as true friendship which I adore. Chen Sue Ping, we have to see each other soon and celebrate your birthday together this year! I missed it last year! =/ Okay? I've even bought you present already! haha! How nice right? I know. ==" Alright, I wish you had a great birthday and our your wishes would come true. (:


I love you, Chen Sue Ping!




Happy Sweet 16, TRAVIS TAN!* 8th NOVEMBER 2008 *

This guy up here use to be my ex. Yes, I sounded like I have thousands of boyfriends before, but I do not. (: As I said, I like having my ex as friends once again because it would be a waste if we lost them after break-up. So yeah, this guy up here, after breaking up, we became quite close cause of my ex but ever since he had a new girlfriend then, our friendship are getting further and further apart and I dont know why. haha!


Alright, I use to call him whenever I had a problem with my ex which I felt super bad about. But now, everything is over! (: Life is still going to be the same. So buddy, if you ever have a problem or anything, you can call me. I bet you wont, you would have called my ex already lorh. (: Alright, have a good birthday party kay? (:


Loves you, your buddy.




HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, JEREMY!

* 8th NOVEMBER 2008*

I have no idea how long I've known this guy. I know him through friendster at first if i'm not wrong. We use to chat alot before I started to be with U-Peng last time. Then after the breakup, we got closer and closer. (: Then I remember I use to call him sweet because he's seriously good in cheering people up even though sometimes it doesnt make sense. *I think* haha! (: Then, there was this one night when I was feeling too depressed so he fetched me and Kapoh out that night to Kayu. And that was when we first meet. (:


It was just recently if i'm not wrong. (: So yeah, this is how I know him. Before I met Charles, we flirted and all but suddenly, it just gone? haha! Yeah, there's problems we havent solved yet therefore, why flirt? (: I seriously have no idea what I'm talking about. But I do know this guy here is a cheerleader and I believe he can dance well? Ohh, one thing I know about this guy for sure is that, he's addicted to Shisha. Yeahh. (:


Overall, this guy here is very nice and friendly. Seriously, he's a fun guy to hang out with. (: Jeremy, see, I told you I wont say things which are bad about you.. Happy? (: Hopefully I could go out with you later and celebrate your birthday at some mamak. hahhah! (: Have a great birthday tomorrow okay? (:


Loves you, Jeremy. (:

No comments: