But my heart beats fast right now.
Because I know this is the part where the end starts.
Because I know this is the part where the end starts.
Hey bloggie, I'mma blog about Sunday and today in this post. (: On Sunday, woke up in the morning then went for breakfast with the family, my cousins, that two little small ones and my grandmother. After having breakfast at DJ's dimsum place, went to another cousin of mine's house for some chit-chat. Not me, my parents and the cousin wanted to talk and crap. So yeahh, rot there alone with my cousins.
After awhile of rotting and listening to them talk, my family and my cousins left for OU because I wanted to buy something. (: Then we reached there, went here and there. Bought the pants I want from Nike and they bought something too. After buying things we need, stopped at Yippee Cup for drinks. At first, I felt weird being there with the family because I've never been there with my family before. haha! (:
After eating and drinking, we all went home our ways. When I reach home, I was suppose to go out with baby but that bastard stopped me. Fucker I tell you. Sunday night was fucked up thanks to that bastard who's living just next door of my room. Yes, my fucked up brother. They seriously have no idea how much I want to see my baby. Its hard to meet up with baby okay?! Ishh, so me and the family seriously fought this time. It was really fucked up.
After awhile of rotting and listening to them talk, my family and my cousins left for OU because I wanted to buy something. (: Then we reached there, went here and there. Bought the pants I want from Nike and they bought something too. After buying things we need, stopped at Yippee Cup for drinks. At first, I felt weird being there with the family because I've never been there with my family before. haha! (:
After eating and drinking, we all went home our ways. When I reach home, I was suppose to go out with baby but that bastard stopped me. Fucker I tell you. Sunday night was fucked up thanks to that bastard who's living just next door of my room. Yes, my fucked up brother. They seriously have no idea how much I want to see my baby. Its hard to meet up with baby okay?! Ishh, so me and the family seriously fought this time. It was really fucked up.
I dont even want to talk about it. I'm having a silent treatment against them. Seriously, they never think before they talk, they never care about my feelings before saying ANYTHING! Damn it! Family can be real bitches sometimes. Arghh! So I was crying super badly cause I couldnt get to see baby. Then baby was like, have nothing to say and all. So I felt worst. I'm sorry bii if you're reading this, but i seriously wanted more care that time. Sorry. =/
After talking to bii on the phone, called Elicia. (: Then sms-ed my cousin sister to send me to her house to sleepover. Seriously, I was so sad that I cried till my eyes was swollen. =/ So when I reached Elicia's house, watched some korean drama series awhile then I decided to cook cause I felt like it. (: So me and Elicia stopped the movie, went and cook! It turned out delicious okay? So dont look down on us! haha. (: Not us, Elicia only. haha!
After eating and cleaning up, went to Elicia's room and start helping her to pack up. Everyone who knows her would always know that Elicia's room is always messy. There'll always be papers or books anywhere on the floor. Gawshh. So we tooked almost a few hours to pack up her room and thanks to me, it turned out neat and nicer and more comfortable. haha! (: After packing, we felt super tired, so we went to sleep after having milo to cool us down. (:
Ohh, here, i'm gonna tell you how my night sleeping beside Elicia in the same bed went. Hmm, there was times when her leg suddenly fly over to my leg and i woke and feeling like a lesbian. ==" So I kicked her leg and trying to kick her down. haha! Then went back to sleep again. Then at 8am, my alarm ranged, try to wake her up with my alarm, but its USELESS! Ishh! Then around 8.30am, Elicia's mom came in shouting at Elicia asking us to wake up.
Of course, I always wake up by myself, not like Elicia. haha! So I went and bath and get ready everything then Elicia went. After both of us got ready, left the house for school. As usual, we're late. (: Reached school around 9.30am. Then talk till it was break time. Hmm, then spent most of the time at the Art Studio doing the Art Exhibition thingy. Then went back home with Elicia again after school. (:
Reached her house, we went to sleep. ahha! What a tiring day! (: After having our sleep, halfway again, Elicia's mom came in and shouted again. ==" Shouted to wake us up for dinner. So we went to eat then we went back to the bed, this time, we didnt sleep. We talked and crapped till my cousin sister is here to fetch me home. (: Right after I reach home, went jogging by myself alone around the housing area.
Actually, me, Ben, Elicia and Ms.Chia was suppose to go Taman Jaya for jogging after school together but sadly, that rain ruined the whole thing. =/ When I was jogging by myself, I was sms-ing with my cousin sister from SG. haha! Phone bill sure kao kao but why should I care? (: When I was jogging, I met a cat, a frog and a lot of snails! haha! The snails was cute okay? They're like living at the same place together. haha!
Then after jogging, went back home and bath. And here I am blogging. (: Oh, this few days have been real fucked up. I seriously think I'm having a bad luck. First, I dont get to see my baby. Second, I argued with the whole family. Third, my camera said goodbye to me. Yeah, it spoiled with no reason. And finally, my holiday to SG is not confirmed because of that fucking bastard again. Seriously, everything is fucked up. I hate my life! I hate everything!
Why cant it be what I want it to be? Serious shit larh! All I want now is to see my baby, get my camera done and leave Msia for SG. Please larhh! I dont want to stay in Msia working for the family. I dont wanttt! I dont want to stay in the office everyday during the holidays! Fuck all of this, seriously are just craps! If only that someone could appear or call me right now. =/ I havent heard from him the whole day, AGAIN! This sucks, really sucky. I feel lost. =/ Sighh...
END OF POST!
Before going for breakfast.
That little boy with Gucci? (:
On the way there. (:
Told you i'm getting fat. =/
On our way to OU.
Nephew and The cousin sister. (:
Them again. =='
Feel like whacking him? (:
He's super naughty. =/
Trying to runaway?
So young already using addidas. Tsk Tsk. =/
He drools. Yuckk. =/
He cries when he want something. Ishh.
French Toast.
My drink. (:
Cooking at Elicia's house.See, she cooks. (:
Tadaaa! Eventhough it looks abit black. =/
My egg! Pretty? (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment