Head over heels in the moment.
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again.
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again.
Hey bloggie, I just realize that this few days, it always has been boring in the afternoon but not when it reaches the night. Today, woke up at 8am to wake baby up then went back to sleep again. Then woke up again at 12pm to get ready to go for tuition. Sadly, I was late as usual. (: When I reach, I just realized I have test today. So I guess I fucked it up? Maybe not. Hopefully not. haha! Hmm, then after tuition, came back home and rot as usual?
Then decided to watch Dark Knight since I havent watch it yet. But sadly, after watching for half an hour I stopped? Because I think its super boring even though people said its nice. But I'm sorry, I dont have such patience for a long movie. Changed the dvd to Death Race. (: I love that movie so I decided to watch it once more. I remember, the first time when I watch Death Race was a bad day for me because it was the day before me and my ex was brokeup.
But I dont see this movie effect my feelings? Hmm, I guess I seriously have moved on? Yayy! Thinking about those memories I use to have, its not such a waste anyway because at least I've made that effort to love him. He is the one who lost something, not me. (: I had the benefit. haha! So yeahh, half way during the movie, my aunt, cousin sisters and both my niece and nephew came over again! Oooh, have i ever tell you that my nephew is super funny?
Why is he funny? Because he was so scared of me. haha! Because my phone was on the table and i'm scared he'll take it and throw because he doesnt know what it was? Please, he's just one year old. That's why! So when he tried to take it, i shouted quite loud then he got shock but still trying to make a fun out of it acting like he want to take but he is not going to? Get me? Nevermind. haha! The cutest thing was when he listen to music, he'll rock and dance with it. (:
After that, went out with the family to somewhere nearby for supper. Went to some mamak nearby and ate super alot. And I got scolded by my brother again because I dont know how to order. I always order more than enough, that's why. haha! Then we came back around 10.30pm if i'm not wrong? Then on the phone with baby. Half way talking when I was out at the front porch, I see this frog jumping! So cutee! (:
Then went back into my brother's room and talk to baby because I was feeling tired. Then came online again after talking to baby. Chatted with baby online and my cousin sister from SG. (: Omfg, I really cant wait to go SG soon. I really want to have those fun which is from morning till night. Hahaha. (: Alright, I guess this is it. Today has been real boring but tiring. And I'm waiting for my parents to get my a new phone and a car next year. *winks* Hopefully I'll get them. (:
END OF POST!
I want this baby desperately.
I cant wait to have this phone. =/Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment