Everything will change but love remains the same.
Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. So today, I was suppose to go school for a trip to Gua Tempurung but I end up not going after packing everything because my teacher said there is not space for me because I didnt pass up the form. So yeah, I end up not going. Then was suppose to go for work but I didnt want to because baby wanted to come over around 4pm. (: So yeahh. Just now when I asked some teacher, there was spaces in the bus and I was allowed to go! Damn it. But anyway, its over so yeah, why still talking about it right? haha. (:
So today, I woke up around 12.30pm or later if i'm not wrong because of hunger again. haha. (: Went downstairs asking for food then watched Mama-Mia again. This time, I did enjoyed myself watching it. (: haha! I can say, its a not bad movie laaa. The reason I didnt really like it last time maybe is because I just broke up? But right now I can say, its a really not bad movie. (: Hmm, so after watching it, online-ed awhile then went and rest cause I was having a bad headache again. Ish, I really hate headaches! =/
Alright, after resting, baby sms-ed me and said he was on his way. (: So changed a little cause I was wearing PJ's. haha! I love wearing PJ's at home. dont laugh. =/ Hmm, then baby came and fetch me. As usual, we dont know where to go or what to do. So we stayed in the car around my house again. haha! Hmm, maybe next time if it is not raining, I'll bring him to somewhere around my housing area which has beautiful scenery. (: I've only been there once, but that place is seriously pretty even though we're not allowed to go there. haha!
Alright, so me and baby hanged around the car untill around 6pm. Then he fetched me back home. (: Time I used to pass with him is always memorable and worthful. hehe. (: So yeah, came back home, had tuition then came back online and rot. Ishh. Ohyeah, I am locking my blog again because of some personal issue. (: Alright, I guess this would be it. Hope my schoolmates had fun during the trip! Before I forget, Michy and Elicia! Comfirm tomorrow I tell youuu! I want to go for movies, DESPERATELY! hahhaa! Mwahh!
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment