Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things get better through whatever.
Don’t you know you can go, be your own miracle.


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. haha! I thought I wont be able to blog much but lucky me! I had the time to! haha! So this morning, after waking baby up, went back to sleep for awhile then wake up again and start getting ready for work. haha! yes, I went to work. Isnt it suprising? haha! Alright, so I reached office around 9.30am then I went and eat first. Then I started working! haha! I was real bored at first but work suddenly got more and more. Then around 1pm, I finished everything! haha! Then I start walking here and there and acting like a monkey.


Then Elicia fetched my from the office around 2.30pm to OU! hahah! Finally, she got me out of this place of boredom. So when I was in the car and checked my purse, I just realized I forgotten to get money. hahaha! I was broke that time. =/ So yeahh.. This is where the interesting part starts. Me and Elicia went to Zanmai for lunch then guess what, SHE PAID! Yes, she paid! How interesting right!? Then after paying we went and watch Disaster Movie. Honestly, its full of bullshit mann! haha! Really junk movie! haha!


After watching the movie, me and Elicia went shopping around then her car came around 5.30pm. So followed her back home and cam-whored a little and naughtied a little? ahah! Then my parents came and here I am. Today was suppose to be great but thanks to the school again. They really just love ruin people's day. Damn it mann! Ishh! Alright, this would be it. I'm not going to blog much, let the pictures do the talking. (: And before I end, I wanna tell baby, I miss youu really much. =/


END OF POST!


Done with my work at the office. (:I like the colour. (:blue and black! XDDarling elicia. (:My date for today? XDWhen she was going to pay. XDThis is memorable. (:See, she's taking the money out. XDRm 61.40.Hmmm. (:I likey this picture. (:Camwhore bitch. (:Us again. (:A taxi! XDThen a My-vi! haah!Was smsing, i think? (:Her fringe. blurred.her again.Mwahh, kisses for me. (:Looks like we're dating only. =="Elicia again. (:We seriously cam-whored alot. Traffic jam as usual.Elicia looked cute. XDOmfg, seriously, too many pics.Again... ==" cute huh ? (:blurred.creepy.fat lips!Is she the princess? (: Lol.My bag. (:I looked tall! maybe I am. haha! (:My date. XDI like this pic. (: Sorry, i looked like shit. ahah!I'm sorry guys. (:Helloo to you too. (:Taken my elicia. (: Again by elicia. (:Haha, weird.Rolls around the bed. (:Hello stitch. (:Hello bear. haha!Sorry donkey, you have to die. XD Elicia my darling. (:Every of elicia's toys.yes, everyone of them. XDPs, I love you.

No comments: