Dont worry, just rest in peace.
We hoped to see you smiling at us one more time.
We hoped to see you smiling at us one more time.
Hey bloggie, this post that i'm going to write about is not something that I would like to talk about. Yes, my grandfather have just passed away on friday around 3am. This grandfather of mine is not just a grandfather. To me, he's different. I love him so much that words cannot describe. When we was young, he tooked care of every of his grandchildren before. Eventhough I cant really remember my childhood memories but i know, my grandfather have at least taken care of every one of us before.
Remembering how we celebrate our new years together. Snatching this and that to eat together. Those times we had with you would never be forgotten. You would always be in our heart for the rest of our life. You're not an ordinary grandpa but a very unique one. (: I know i have never said this to you in real life before, but i want you to know that, I love you. May you rest in peace. We would always remember you for the rest of our lives.
So far before I went back to see my grandpa, I didnt not but to take it as a challege. I didnt want to cry because if everyone cried, there's no one that would comfort us. But on friday midnight, when my cousin sister from Singapore sms-ed me and said she want to come back to at least see grandpa one last time, I've already broke down. And that was when all this tears and sadness come to me. Question makes started appearing in my mind.
Questions like, what is going to happen without my grandpa here? Is things going to be the same? Is everyone going to celebrate new year together still? Will we still come back to this hometown of ours oftenly? Will we get to see grandpa smile once more? Will we get a chance to talk to grandpa once more? Will we get to meet him at our next life? Questions like this with no answers appears in our mind. The more I think, the worst I felt.
I know things are going to be very different from now onwards without him. I would never forget how silly my grandpa is. For example, whenever we go back hometown, he would be so happy waving at us asking us how we are but forgetting our names but giving us names like fat boy. haha. (: This is just too sudden. We thought our grandpa was getting better. But this is totally different.
Everyone cried bcause of his death and there's nothing we can do about it but to face reality. I may sound so childish to you because its just my grandpa's death. But as I said, he's really different. He left us memories about him in everyone of us that is little but meaningful. To think positively, he's already 94years old. He's born in 1914 untill 2008? That a really long life. Therefore, its better to let him go than seeing him suffer from his sickness. But I can say, for such an old person, he's really strong.
Honestly, I dont know what to say anymore but to ask him rest in peace. Grandpa, dont worry about us anymore. Just go and enjoy your life at the other side of the world. I know one day, we would meet again. I would be able to hold your hands again like how I hold yours when I was young like a baby. (: Cherishing the moment I can have with you at least. Grandpa, I love you and I'm really going to miss you for the rest of my life. The only thing that can remind us of you, is your picture and the memories we had.
So on that same day when he passed away, I followed my mom back hometown around 7am and reached around 9am. When we first reached there, my grandmother was crying really badly which made everyone felt sad and cried. Then I saw my grandpa lying on the chair with a white cloth covering his whole body even his face. Then around 1.30pm, the people in charge of the ceremony came. They changed my grandfather's clothes and put him into the coffin.
When my grandmother saw my grandfather in the coffin, she cried again and almost fainted. Sighh, the atmosphere there was really sad. Then at night, we had prayers untill around 12am. For the two nights, we had prayers and extra prayers because my grandmother think its not enough. Everyone of us is exhausted and tired. Our leg and thighs hurt. Then on Sunday, which is when we're gonna bury my grandfather.
The car journey from my hometown to Nirvana is 3hours. It was super long and tiring. So everyone slept in the car when we're on our way there. When we reached, we ate a little then attend the funeral. After the whole ceremony, we went for lunch then went back home again. As for me, after I bathe I went to sleep untill around 11pm cause Elicia called. After talking to Elicia, then I talked to baby for a while. Then I went back to sleep again.
So yeah, this is it. There's nothing much I can say. I'm gonna go for Henna's Deepavali open house later. (: Another 17days I'm leaving Malaysia already to Singapore. Hmm, I guess this is it. There's nothing much to say anymore. Alrighty. Grandpa, do rest in peace okay? And remember, you're welcome to come back home anytime. I know I wont be scared if I get to see you. Instead of scared, i'll be happy knowing you're alright. (: I miss youu and I'm wondering where you are right now..
END OF POST.
Our dearest Grandfather. (:
Cousin brother. (:
The two maids. (:
On our way to Nirvana's scenery.
The cars that was following. (:
Look at those clouds. (:
I can say my hometown's scenery is the best. (:
The mountains and clouds. (:
Pretty clouds. haha!
Yes, againnn. (:
The old time's shops. (:
Finally, on the city's road.
Againn..
Brother's car. (:
I love the sky. (:
When we was gonna reach Nirvana. (:
Semenyih memorial hills. (:
Nirvana Memorial park. (:
The entrance. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment