You know how much I want you.
I'm going to appreciate what I have with you. (:
Hey bloggie, I guess I am not going to be updating much this few days. I think, i'm gonna be quite busy cause I should be going to my parents's office to help out. (: How good girl right? The reason I do this is because I dont want to go to school, I want money, and I want to keep myself occupied. I cant be going out everyday right? haha! (: Add-up, baby's going to be studying for his SPM so he's going to be real busy and wont have time to entertain me. =/
So yeah, its self-entertainment. LOL. Hmmm, I dont know what I ate this few days and my stomach has been hruting. =/ And today, I woke up only at 1pm because I was feeling hungry or else I would have continued sleeping. haha! Then went and watch Get Smart and Step Brothers alone. Around 4pm, baby called and I was feeling kinda down. Actually, I was down since yesterday so baby asked me to wait for his call again.
So I went to bathe and then he called back, but by the time he call me back, he've already almost reached my house. How sweet right? Came all the way again just to cheer me up? (: Seriously, how to find such a nice guy? When he's still going to have SPM? He was suppose to be having his nap that time, but he came over just to cheer me up. Sighh, I felt super bad but super happy at the same time because at least, I have someone to hug. (:
To dearest baby, I dont know if you've found my blog or not yet. But I still am going to say this. Which is, I really want to thankyou for treating me this way and I really like how you hold me in your arms and all. (: Today when I said today sucks but it did not ended the way I thought so. You always know what I want and would always try your best to make me happy. (: Therefore, I thankyou for that. (: Like what I always said, how to find such a nice guy? (:
I love you and I miss you, I hope this would continue and never end. (: Darling, you're the best. Seriously. And I wont cry over such issue anymore because I know I have you. Thankyouuu! Mwah Mwah! haha! Alright, i'm just going to say that, I'm sorry I cant be here with you when you're having SPM but dont worry kay? I will accompany you so much more when i'm back kay? (: haha! i'll buy you pressie too! lol! Alright, I have nothing much to say anymore.
Maybe tomorrow, I'm just gonna work half day then go shopping with elicia and michy to OU. LOL. Such a nice worker right? Somemore its the first day of work? LOL! Alright this would be it, goodnight! and baby, i'm so going to miss you so much and you're the best! (:
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment