I never dreamed you'll ever be mine.
If everyone love each other, nothing will happen.
Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. Lets start from yesterday, when I reach that place, I've seen the body and it didnt freak me out and I'm proud too cause alot of girls should be scared of it but not me. haha! After talking and rotting and smiling and stonning for an hour plus, I left that place with Charles again. (: Its been four days straight since we see each other. (: Honestly, I have to say that he have good sense of directions. You dont need to say much and he'll know where to find you are already. heh! Sayang you for that. (:
So yeah, after he fetch me from that place, we didnt know where to go even though he fetched me to Rasta but I didnt feel good about that place so we didnt went down but stayed in his car as usual. (: I dunno why but I like staying in his car. haha! (: After spending time together, he fetched me back home. (: Everytime when i'm with him, time past faster and much happier. (: So yeah, after he fetch me home, that fella went back home again. To me, he's really sweet because he came all the way from Usj just to see me. Thankyou so much. (:
Then this morning, woke up at 8.30am to wake Charles up for his tuition before he's late. heh! After that, I went back to sleep again. (: Then around 11.30am, I woke up because of his sms then start getting ready. haha! but no, I am not going out with him that time. (: Woke up and went down to KL for a little shopping. (: Bought a top from Esprit which is not bad then went to around Sri Hartamas's cold storage to buy some stuff and then went back home around 5.15pm then start helping my family to prepare dinner which is tiring but fun! (:
After preparing, cooking, helping and all, we start enjoying our food. (: We had two types of salad, lamb leg, baked potato, Cabonara Speghetti and drinks! haha! Then yeah, after eating, got ready then go for the prayers again. This time, I took alot of picture of those beautiful flowers. (: After awhile, Charles came all the way from Usj again to pick me up. haha! Sorry darlinggg. (: So yeah, as usual, we have no target but stayed in his car again. Went to refill his petrol though. That's the only thing we did. haha! And this time is the fifth day straight since we see each other.
Then we stayed in the car till he fetch me home again. (: Haha. Sorry darling for being so quiet and moody, I really dont know why okay? I'm really sorry. But i'm still happy that I get to have those hugs again from you alright? (: I miss you and I love you. After him fetching me home, he called me once he reach home. How nice of you for caring about me so much. Thankyouu. (: Baby, just now when you asked how long will this last, I really dont know how long is it going to last too. The only thing we can do is to appreciate every moment we have, treasure them. (:
Of course, I really want it to last but I just dont know how long is it going to be but no worries, of course I never want it to ever have an ending. (: You know why? Its because everytime when i'm with you, I feel happy, I feel like myself, I feel protected, and I just dont want to leave youu. (: Really, no any other guys have ever gave me this feeling even my ex. really. (: You really loved me for me, not caring about what I wear and what-so-ever. (: You're really caring kay? You would notice what I wear and try to keep me warm if i'm wearing shorts. (:
Alright, another 3 more weeks is your SPM already. Promise me you'll start studying okay? Like what your parents say, dont go out so much already. And I will give you all the time you want after your SPM kay? (: I know the times we're going to see each other is going to be less like now because of your exam but I know we'll see each other this way after your exams and after I come back from SG kay? (: I know you're not reading this yet because you're sleeping but I want you to know, I miss you and I love you too. (: And yes, you're unique. <3
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment