Saturday, October 11, 2008

There's a villain in me so sexy & sweet.
I'll make it sweet on the lips as it can knock you out.

Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. (: So, after one week of exam since tuesday, I cant take this staying at home and rot thing anymore. haha! So, me and my little brother Edgar Chia planned to go out last night for dinner. (: So alright, after permission and all, the planned worked. Finally reached OU after a crowded traffic jam which is so fucked up because of the rain. So after that, met up with Edgar and his friend Justin if i'm not wrong. Then went to line up at the japanese restaurant. Half way of queu-ing, his friend left.


So me and edgar planned to change to somewhere else. He brought me to BBQ-Plaza and it was my first itme. (: The food there is not bad. Seriously not bad. ahah! So we talked most of the time and ate everything. haha! Is was not too full but just perfect. (: Godd, I miss the food so much already right now. (: So after eating, we planned to go for piercing. I admit, I am a scary cat. haha! I was so fucking scared that I hold edgar's hand till I start squeezing it real hard. haha! poor boy of mine who have to see me like this when its not big deal. LOL.


So after my piercing, its edgar's turn. And he take it like nothing which made me feel so useless. LOL! After piercing and it was already around 11pm. So I meet up with my parent and left while Edgar my little brother went to DJ for his friends. Last night was just simple, fun and nice. (: Getting to have one to one talk with your little brother is just the best. (: Alright, let me say a little about this little brother of mine called Edgar. (: He's really nice but sometimes he's not. Haha. He can be childish at times but compare to other form 2's? He's considered matured. (:


Dear edgar, you know no matter what decision, i'll back you up right? But some, are just not the right choice. So, use your brain before you do anything. And about the thing, its all up to you. (: Its your life, not ours. Its up to you about how and who you want to spend it with as long as you dont regret. (: Okay? And secrets are secrets kay? We must keep it between us alright? Your jie will always love and sayang you. (: I promise, after exams, I will go out with you more often okay? haha! This time, I will go when you ask okay? haha! (:


Alright, and boo, argh! I'm so sorry about last night that I couldnt go for dinner with you. =/ You know I've dated my brother right? I'm still sorry. I am so sorry I missed all those fun with you. But I bet you had a great time right? Since you only reach home around 4.30am? Haha! And this boy is at Johor right now and he's going to Melaka to over-night. And he'll only come back tomorrow. (: So, its impossible to ask him out for a drink now. haha! Ishh, I so wanna see you soon. Next friday okayy? I'm still really sorry about it. =/


And today, I went for tuition as usual. But I skipped the earlier one. hehe! So yeah, there isnt anything much to talk about. (: It was raining really heavily untill PJ was flooding a little? It was so cool but dangerous. LOL. So yeah, everyone out there, please drive carefully! And so as to you too, Jeremy Ong! haha! You're so farrrrrr away! =/


END OF POST!


Was going to go out with Edgar. (:My little brother who I sayang. (:His piercing. (:And mine. Finally, gawsh its been long.Its Raining! =/Ps, I love you.

No comments: