Cause nobody wants to be the last one.
And everyone wants to feel like someone cares...
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. Alright, another two more days and I'm done with stupid exams! Omfg, this two weeks have been total stupid and fucked up because I did not step out of this house. But today, I finally went out. Even though time was short, but worth it and it was a really nice time. (: Alright, let me talk a little about exams, I had accounts exam today & I fucked that paper up too. Lol. I hate exams! It is soooo irritating. (:
Then after exams for today, things went like how it was pass few days. Everyone sat down and start talking about this and that again while i have my stupid headache which was hurting untill I woke up from my sleep just now. (: Then after school, went home for awhile then sms-ed with Charles and he's at Tropicana! haha! So, he asked me to go out for a while and the way he ask sounds like he's trying to abduct me. I dont know why but I always said he's trying to abduct me.
So yeah, he said its just going to take 10minutes of my time end up, he took more than just that. So, he and Russell came finding for my house even though that Russell stayed around this area for almost a year? How smart right? haha! Finally, they've found my house, so we went to the club house because its the nearest? And guess what! Charles is the driver when he told me he only know how to go forward. I was soooo worried and scared. Lol. (:
So after him fetching me, both of their friend was following behind and we have no idea why. haha! So when we reach the club house, they wanted to play basketball but they have no ball. lol. So they parked then me and Charles went walking around the club house while Russell joined his other two friends. But by the time me and Charles came back, his friends are gone. haha! Wtf right? So we went to Kayu at Aman Suria for a drink because he have no plans at all. (:
So we chat and chat and chat and chat. (: haha! And I think I was the only one who's talking the most. Ishh.. So around 5.30pm++, he fetched me home but we drove around the area and stopped by the park and chat in his car. haha! Then we finally made decision, so he came over my house and showed him my baby pictures. (: Alright, then he left after that. Then I went to sleep because I was really sleepy. So yeah, this is it.
Actually, I just wanna blog for fun because I'm really bored right now. Gawsh, everyone is out doing their thing and I'm stuck at home because of exams. I so cant wait till exam is over when I can go out anytime and anywhere! (: I cant wait till friday is hereeeee! I miss hugs already. :(
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment