Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hello dear darlings, I missed you. (:
Yay! I'm getting more babbies! Sounds very wrong? =O


Hey bloggie, haha! I bet from my title, you guys are misunderstand? Or maybe not. heehee! Alright, let me talk about today. (: School was tiring, seriously, I was half asleep the whole day. I screwed my math test today. I didnt have enough time and I cant remember one of the formulae with made me lost 9marks already? I dont think i'm going to score for my maths anymore. That is just fucked up. I dont even know what is going on for my exams anymore. I screwed yesterday's papers too. Sighh, I'm not in a mood of anything!


So far, I've already had my Bm papers, Sejarah paper (objective) , maths paper and Arts paper (objective) . And there's still 7days more to go and I'm totally free. My plan for next friday after school should be going out with Michy, Elicia, and jeremy? (: haha! Hopefully this plan will work out larh. I want to rock my days after exams already. heehee. I want to party all night long. Today, cousin msged me and ask if I want to go to America from 5th of dec till 24th of dec.


Omfg, I dont know if I should go because I want to hang out with some people too. Especially Kai Young! I only met up with that fella twice last year when he was back. Hopefully this year, I get to see him more often. And I think, compare him and Joon Teng who I just get to know last year. I've seen Joon Teng so much more than Kai Young even though he just stays nearby my house. haha! Alright gone since 13th of november then back on around 2nd of december then hone again to America from 5th december till 24th of december? Wow, it sounds really packed man.


Haha! Alright, I'm going to see how this is going to go. And jeremy, dont worry, I'll attend your birthday. (: haha! I wont go before your birthday.. haha! Hmm, that's about it? Okay, now, I want to talk about my babies. You know how exams could make you so stressed and pissed off? Well, thank god I have this babies which I see that would make me freaking happy. I miss bringing them all at once so badly untill today, I've finally bring the out together and look at each one of them. I sound weird? haha! I think so? hehe!


You know how someone likes buying stuff and make them into a collection? Well, for me. I like buying perfumes, any brands for collection. (: As long as they're pretty and they smell really good. (: I like how they could be so creative to design the bottles and match them with the scent. It is just great! haha! Please do tell me if there's a perfume which you think it smells good. heehee! Alright, this would be it. I have nothing to blog about anymore. I just think, sometimes people could be so cold blooded which makes me really piss off when you're treating them nicely.


Therefore, I want to tell everyone out there to be appreciate your friends who treats you real nice before you lost them and feeling regret. (: I dont know if I've said this before but I learnt this line from Desperate Housewives which I think its really meaningful. Which is, we dont know when we would die. We could die tomorrow or in centuries therefore, why not treat each other nicely and appreciate each day when you have them? Yeah, its true. When you lost someone in sudden, you'll feel bad about how you treat him before. Serious. (:


Today, I've learnt alot of things and heard alot of things. Sometimes when I couldnt bare the feeling, I would break down easily. How soft I am right? I admit, I'm very emotional but at least, I would listen better than those who is tough and would never listen and learn from their mistakes. Therefore, I want to tell everyone out there to listen to what people say and think. Then you have your moves and thinking. Different people have different type of thinkings. But in the end, they would still try to learn and change.


END OF POST!


J'adore by Dior. (:Fantasy by Britney Spears. (:

It smells really sweet. (:Delicious by DKNY. (:It smells really refeshing. (:Daisy by Marc Jacobs. (:It smells really natural. (: L'EAUPAR by Kenzo.It smells cool? (:Fahrenheit by Dior. (:Ooooh, hi there baby! (:It smells really nice. (:Miss Dior Cherie by Dior. (:Pretty cap rite? (:Its really long lasting and smells good! (:Dior beauty confidential. (:All wrapped up? (:That's why I said, I like their designs. (:Shiny powder and lip gloss. (:My pretty and sexy babies. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: