Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Take me apart piece by piece.
Entertaining is something I do for a living.

Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. (: This two days has been not bad but I felt like something is missing. Yes, it is baby angel. =/ I havent seen him for so long already laa. Even though we're both out but still, we didnt get to see each other. Damn potong steam. So lets start off from Henna's Deepavali Open house last night at her house. (: At first, I was still rotting at home dont know if I should go or not because it sounds like no one went but in the end, I still went. I even got punked by Michy because she said she didnt go but she was there when I reach.


I think I only reach there like around 8.30pm if i'm not wrong. Haha. Then gave Henna her Deepavali gift then went and take some food to eat. (: After awhile of me joining with Elicia and Michy, Claire came! (: So after we eat, we had vodka mixed with orange juice and we start cam-whoring quite alot. Hmm, after awhile, we got quite bored, sorry henna. =/ So went took cab and went to Rasta for some Shisha and a little chit chat. (: Around 12am, Chun Keat joined in. (: He flew all the way from Kepong to Rasta. I really have to thank you weii.


Then after awhile, Claire left but 2 more guys joined in which is Justin Teh and Hariz. (: First time meeting Hariz but honestly, he's a super nice and funny guy. Then after awhile, that two girls have to go home because their moms are finding for them and they were super worried. So Hariz and Justin fetched both of them home before me. So after both of them left, of course, me and Chun keat left too. So he fetched me home. (: I really need to thank him for fetching me home or else, I would have to say hello to the taxi driver alone which is super scary. =/


Then yeah, Chun Keat fetched me home and I felt super bad because I dont think he enjoyed himself when he came and join us. Therefore, I gave him my Ciggs. And wtf, he finish almost the whole box leaving two sticks for me only. Ishh! But I dont mind laa. (: He doesnt really let me smoke. So yeahh.. haha! After he fetched me home, I think he went to eat or something. Wanted to accompany him but I dont want to make my parents worried. So I as a good girl went home. (: haha! Reach home, onlined a little, talked on the phone a little then went to sleep at 3am.


Then this morning, woke up by Joyce's sms and Elicia's call. Damn idiotic. Ishh. I wanted to sleep till late in the afternoon today. So yeah, Joyce asked if I could join her for lunch at the club but I didnt have the transport then I didnt go. After Joyce's sms all, Elicia called me up and asked me to go Genting. So okay la, I asked my parents and everything. Settle transport all, then suddenly she call back and said not going Genting anymore. Wtf right? Then since I couldnt sleep anymore I asked if she want to go out for movie. She said okay then I went over her house around 12pm.


When I reach her house, she said her mom used the driver all. Whatthefuck. I thought I wouldnt get to go OU anymore so I dulan-ed a little at her house online. Lol. Then suddenly her mom came back then happily I went to OU with Elicia around 3pm. (: Just in time, me and Elicia met up with Nen Lin, Benedict, Lilian and Kenn. So we went and watch Bangkok Dangerous. The movie that I wanted to watch desperately. (: Hmm, it is not bad but I still prefer Rambo though. More abusive. haha! In the movie, we laughed a little cause of some parts in the movie. (:


After the movie, all of us went shopping around. Took picture and all. (: I didnt buy anything because I was lack of cash. haha! I guess I have been spending quite alot this month. Tsk Tsk. Then around 6.30pm, everyone went back home. Thanks to Lilian's mom who's being so nice to fetch me home. (: Hmm, I guess this is it for today. Gawsh, I'm really missing baby lots lots lots. I really cant wait till his SPM is over! That is when our days of meeting each other is going to be more. I think? Hopefully aite baby? (:


Baby, I'm sorry if you think I've been thinking alot. But seroiusly, this few days, we've been chatting and talking lesser and lesser. I know you havent changed at all but I'm just worried I'll lose you even though you said I wont. You asked me to trust you, and I am trusting you. I'm not worried that you'll be cheating behind my back because I know you wont. I'm just worried that we couldnt make memorable memories together anymore. You've been busy and so was I. Sighh, I really cant wait to see you real soooon. =/ I miss you really much baby. Mwahh.


END OF POST!

What I wore for Henna's thingy last night. (:Make up was super nice last night too. (:Michelle Leng. (: Again. (:Michy . Min . EliciaHenna's house was glowing last night. Vodka mixed with orange juice. (:Elicia and Claire.Its has been long since we last took pic together.Min . Henna . MichyClaire . Henna . EliciaIf you're not tall, dont stand behind! *winks*Claire and Elicia.Michy . Min . Henna . Claire . EliciaMmm, I like. (:Michy. Michy . EliciaHer hair, golden weii. haha!My darlings. (: Henna look so isolated there.
I know everyone wants to kiss me. (:
Me likey my camera. It wasnt being a bitch. (:
Us again, as usual. (:
Before the fire went off.
Then it went off, thanks claire. *i think* haha!I like this pic even though it wasnt so perfect. Bet they was gossiping. haha!
Honey, let me kiss you once more.Seee, people like kissing me. XD Henna, super lost long bitch. (:
Henna dan Elicia.
Elicia . Henna . Claire
I seriously liked everything last night. (:
Michy, camwhore.
More kisses babeh. (: Last picture before going to Rasta.
Taken by Claire.
Good girl gone bad? (:I guess, we, influenced them. XD But hey, they liked it. haha!
Tsk tsk la clairee!Phones. (: My baby ciggy. (:
Min and Claire.
Mhmm clairee. (:
We blow together. Lol.
Innocent and high?
Told you, this girl turned baddd. real bad.
I dont like being in the background. =/
This two cam-whored ALOT!
Seee?
Blow like a wind babeh!
Improving. (:




28 October 2008
Went OU with this bunch of happy people. (:

Was still feeling sleepy that time.Camwhored while waiting for the brother.I like my eyelashes. (: Elicia and her dog.
Then me with this crazy dog.
Then got attacked. =="
This dog, beware.
Look innocent? but not.Onlining. (: Taken by Elicia.
Fluffy. (:
Finally, on our way to OU.
Elicia checking her makeup.
My wife . Nen Lin . Min
Nen Linnn. (:
I havent seen them for quite some time. =/
Smiles. (:
Closer shot.
My wifey, lilian. (:
And again. (:
The girls. (:
A better but blur shot.
Elicia and Lilian. (:
Them again.
Camwhored like sial.
Again.. =="
Yes, againn.
The rockers.
I love youu. (:
Min and Elicia. (:
Lilian . Min . Elicia Big Pink Hat! (:
Elicia the pumpkin. (: Prepare for Halloween people! (:Her idiotic and lala shot. (: Ps, I love you.

No comments: