Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll keep you safe from danger.
Tell me what you wanted me to do & I will do it for you.

Hey bloggie, it has been long since I've last went back to school. I guess it has been a week plus? haha! So today, I've decided to go to school since Benedict, Michelle, Xiao Ying and Mandy is going. (: So I reached school around 9am because I didnt wanna go early. haha! When I first reach, I guess Ben and Michy was shocked? Because they didnt expect me to turn up. haha! Hmmmm, lets talk about school. Today has been real boring. There's nothing we can do! Teachers are not teaching at all! What's the point coming? I guess its just to kill time.


So today in school, the thing we did is to finish up our class photo and guess what! Me and the others learnt new thing at the end of the day which I am not going to tell youuu! haha! (: Hmm, overall, school isnt that sucky today because there's nothing that have gone wrong and we've only talk talk talk and fight in school today. haha! Seriously, I have nothing much to talk about though because all we did today is mostly, talk. haha! (: Hmm, took a few pictures which are random and I have a picture of Ben which is unexpected!


Ohyeah, talking about Ben, have I ever told you people that Ben have been bringing his stupid pillow to school since exam? Yes yes, his stupid pillow is the only thing in his back nowadays which is a good idea! haha! Yes it sure is a good idea because it'll be more comfortable if you want to sleep in class. (: Hmm, I guess this is it. I seriously have nothing much to talk about. Ohyeahh! This morning when I was on my way to school, I heard the news saying that, the price of ciggs is going to increase! Omfg right?! But thank god, I'm not an addict but stilllll..... =/


Every brand of ciggs is going to be at least Rm6 and above! And no more selling sticks by sticks anymoree. Isnt it just badd? =/ Hmm, yeah besides about this thingy, I seriously think I'm fat right now. Charles said I am and even Benedict said so! I seriously need to do something about it! This weekend, I'mma go jogging and swimming! I MUST! Hopefully I have the time. (: And yayy, another 13days and I'm going to say hello to Singapore! I'm so gonna have fun with the cousin sister. And we have a mission to do, rmb sis? (:


Oh, I have been happy today because my pimples seem to be going away. GONE GONE GONE you guys goooo! haha! I guess they're gone because I have been drinking alot alot of water lately, dont ask me why. haha! Just felt like it? I am healthy! omfg, I'm being super hyper right now. Sorry for being super random. :( Ooohh and, I want to watch HSM3 soon even though I heard it wasnt as good as the old ones. =/ But still, I want to watchh! Hmmm, I guess this is it? I'm speechless now. As usual, I am waiting for him again... =/


Ohyaa! Almost forget, I'm sorry for keep on signing in and out in Msn. The connection has been a real bitch. A serious annoying idiotic biiittcchhh! =/ Sometimes I just wish I can kill it. I wonder what's the problem. Hmmmmph! Bitch, you pisses me off! So stop it before I end your life and get another darling. haha! Alright, byeee! (:


END OF POST!




Ying's and Mine. (:Taken by Ben ; not bad, not bad. (:Ben is reading the dictionary!Michy and Xiao Ying. (:Yes, I was doing that stupid class page.Ps, I love you.

No comments: