Sunday, October 5, 2008

I would take any risks for sweets.
I have no idea what is wrong with me & sweets. haha! (:

Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again! Guess what, my blog is dead, totally DEAD! Its so boring that I dont know why should I continue blogging. But to pass my time, i should. (: So yeah, i'm here to blog about this past few days. Hmmm, lets start on, er... Friday? Okay. (: On friday, someone called Kapoh suppose to come and teman me swimming at night but she FFK-ed! haha! But i'm okay with it because I was lazy. Haha! That day, I was sleeping for the whole day untill around 6pm only I've woke up.


Then after waking up, came online and went kinda high chatting with people. LOL? Then start chatting with jeremy. Then planned to go out around midnight. Or is it morning? haha! So yeah. Hehe! Went out around 2.30am with Ka Poh, shang hong and jeremy at first to Kayu. Then after that, met up with other people like Wei Kent, Chee Siang and etc. haha! Sorry, I'm not good in remembering names. =/ Then jeremy fetch me back home after pumping his petrol.


Went home around 4.30 or is it 4am then conitnue sms-ing with jeremyy untill something fcuked up happened even though I dont know who's boon jin. I've heared it from jeremy and I was shocked. Well, even though I dont know you boon jin, but I'm sure you're a great friend or else jeremy wont be this sad even though he kept on saying he's alright. Boon jin, may you rest in peace and enjoy your life at the other world... (:


So yeah, after that phone call from jeremy, I went trying my best to sleep. On the next morning, texted jeremy to check how he is then went off to tuition. (: Suppose to meet up with jeremy again but didnt turn out. ==" Thanks to my parents for keep on dragging me out of house. Sorry jeremy. =/ Alright. Then today, parents drag me out again when I'm suppose to meet up with jeremy AGAIN! haha! but nevermind larh, that fella sleep from 5am till 9pm? That scary rite?


I used up an hour just to wake him up like an alarm. But its funny how he keep on wanting to sleep. But as a good friend like me! (: ahah! I nagged him till he wake up for dinner because he didnt eat at all! My goodness. And it was him who asked me to blog because I was bored. ==" So yeah, i'm going to blog about how much I miss jeremy. haha! My god, I sound so weird and its so going to make people misunderstand, thanks to you jeremy! ;D


Hmm, I've only start texting with jeremy a few days and he's a really nice person to talk to. (: He and his lameness is what I miss him most, I bet he's reading this anyway but who cares. (: Its fun talking to him because of his stupid lame-ness. (: Honestly, i dont know what to talk about. haha! So yeah, going to end this post because its a totaly crap anyway! I miss you Jeremy! Happy? ;D And guess what, I just realize this post have alot of jeremy's! haha! Go and count! ;D


END OF POST!



Spaghetti. (: At the duck king for dinner! ;DI'm too free and have nothing to do. (:Ordering. (:I likey. (:Jeremy's Spongebob & Kapoh! ;DAnd kapoh's constipated face. =P Gucci. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: