Hey bloggie, I have been feeling really weird since last night after the phone call. Alright, maybe not weird, sad and miserable. Dont worry, its not about that fella anyway because i'm totally over him. But sadly, I was just done with him and something just pop up. Honestly, I dont know how long is this kind of things is going to go on but I believe in karma and I know I deserve it. I will never fight back but to accept it. Today has been really miserable. I didnt have dinner since last night because I didnt have the mood till today around 5pm only I ate.
So this morning, I had science tuition a little then went down to Pavilion with both of my cousin sister and my mom. Yeah, me and my parents was having a silent treatment but its done anways. During shopping, I didnt have a single mood to shop at all and I do know why. I just feel like hiding somewhere and cry all of this feelings out but I know, no matter how much I cry, it wont work anyway. So I kept this feeling on and on untill now. Went to almost every shops and I bought nothing. I didnt even have a mood to look at all la. Sigh...
Then around 5pm or 6pm, we all went to this korean restaurant which my cousin sister introduced to eat. It was not bad, during the whole thing, I was mostly taking pictures than eating because I was really bored and I didnt feel like talking at all. So yeah, the pictures below are the food we ate. (: Alright, after eating, my mood felt a little better so we went and shop around again. Went to see if there's anything to design my room then went to some other shops. And finally, I bought a top from Nike which I wanted quite a long time.
So yeah, after buying it, we continued shopped around then went home after that. Not after long when I reach home, I went out again with my cousin sister and my second brother for supper. We went to SS2 and wanted to go to KTZ but there's not space. So we went to this place to eat dim sum and it sucked like shit. Sigh... Then after eating, we went back home at around 11pm. So yeah, this is it. Isnt it just so boring? I just hope things will go good soon larh. I regret what i've done, really, I regret but I have to say, i wasnt myself during the break-up.
Before I end this post, I want to say sorry to someone I really regret hurting called Lim Seh Zun. I know no matter how many times I said sorry, it would never help because I think I've already turned into a bitch like what they've said and I accept the fact. I suck and i know. There's nothing I can do which is good. I'm best in hurting someone else. Sigh, this is me, so stay away. Just leave me alone and dont care about me because it doesnt worth it. Sorry.. and I'm going down to Singapore around 11th november and i'm going to stay there for a few weeks.
END OF POST!
We parked at,
At the restaurant.
Cousin sisters.
Random shot.
Beeef.
Both of the pics are the chickens.
Rice.
Squid? Cousin sister. (:
While waiting for it to be cooked.
Pavilion.
Reached home.
Changed and went out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment