Monday, October 6, 2008

Lets rock till the next morning.
and there's still time to runaway from everything.

Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog again. And sadly, i'm only chatting with a few people. But the main reason i'm online is because ;

1) I couldnt sleep.
2) I was texting with Jeremy & he forced me to come online. =/
3) I was thinking too much.. =/
4) Thought it'll be easier to make me tired?


Haha, yeah, this is it? I dont know larh! I guess i'm just crapping again. But the main reason i'm online right now is all because of Mr.Jeremy Ong! He, he, he, he, forced me to come online! Lol? haha! Nahh, i'm just crapping again. He asked me to come online and guarantee that it'll just be awhile. But I dont think so at all because he even asked me to skip school. Ohmygod, talking about school, exams is just around the corner which is on this coming tuesday. And now, its already monday, ohshit? Less than 24hours and i'm dead? wait, or I hate more than 24hours? heehee! Alarh, dont care larh. (:


Hmm, what should I talk about now? Actually, this is just a random post. A nothing-better-to-do post. haha! And poor Jeremy Ong, his phone accidentally got reformated! bwahahha! ==" Ohyeah, I know what to say now, something which is going to make my cousin sister from SG super happy. Which is, I'm now 78% sure i'm going down to SG for 21days or maybe less or more? ;D I'm going there to be happy for awhile? Runaway from those problems for awhile? hehe. (: Ohyeah, telling the whole world now, on Dec 1st at SG Zouk, there'll be something on. And my cousin and me should be going, most probably. hehe! (:


Ohmyfcukinggod, I so cant wait to lose my clubbing virginity, but sadly, I wouldnt be able to lose it with Nen Lin. =/ Or maybe before I go, I've already lose it? haha! Hopefully I'll at least get to party with them before I go down to SG larh. (: Alright, Should this be it? Or me, ms.Iliketocrap, wants to crap more? Ohshit, i'm sorry to all the dear readers who's reading this, i'm sorry if this post is going to freak you out because it sounds like i'm talking to myself. LOL! haha! But i'm seriously bored, thankyou to Jeremy Ong. lol. I felt like i'm blamming everything on him. ahha!


Sorry la Jeremy, I dunno why, but its fun to bully you sometimes. haha! Sorry... =/ Smile back kay? (: You know I sayang you lots lots. haha! Ohkay, another topic, do you, everyone, knows that time is like a bomb? It feels like our life has a time and its rushing us everyday because we wouldnt know if we're still alive tomorrow? Therefore, why not treat each other nicely before the day you lost them and feeling regret? (: That's a lesson I learnt so far in my life. I havent lost anyone, but my heart did lost someone who I couldnt get back anymore but to move on. (:


I dont blame anyone or anything but its just something I faced. (: I, Ngminhui, would be stronger and better than how I use to from now onwards. (: Nothing is going to hit me down that easily! I'm going to be stronger to face everything in my life. And I'm not going to give up that easily! hehe! Alright, i guess this would be it before my dear readers think i'm mad. haha! Nighty Night!


END OF POST!

Time's running out. (:

No comments: