I keep you with me in my heart.
You make it easier when life gets hard.
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again! (: Lets start from yesterday, I had Arts and Siviks exam and again, I fucked my Arts paper up but not my Siviks. (: After school, Charles fetched me home from school. (: Heeehee. Then he waited for me to bathe and then we went around the club and had a really nice and long honest talk which I loveee. (: After that, went back home later than my parents, thought I'm gonna get screwed but, everything turned out well? Hehe! (:
After that, I get ready for dinner at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant to celebrate my dad's birthday. (: Alright, some of the dishes there are really nice but some? I shall not mention. (: After that, went home with a tummy ache. =/ And again, me and Charles talked on the phone for an hour till he forced me to sleep because I have school the next day when he doesnt.. ishh. So yeah, I as a good girl, went to sleeep after that. (:
Then today, its the last paper for Final Exam and it was moral. Amazing things happened which I'm am never gonna say. (: After school, went back home and bathe. Then Charles came and fetch me again to OU. So yeah, we met up with Elicia and Michy then went for lunch at Zanmai. (: I didnt have the appetite to eat because I was still having tummy ache. Ishh! After eating, went and watch Max Payne. I dont know why, but I did not concentrate for the whole movie.
Haha! Then halfway of the movie, Elicia and Michy left for Karaoke and ditched me and Charles. ==" So after the movie, me and Charles went walking around and around and around till we got tired. haha! Then we went back to the car and waited for Michy and Elicia at the AX's entrance around 6.15pm. (: How nice people we are right? haha! Then after they get into the car, this is when the nightmare starts which is tiring and fucked-up. hehe! (:
So this is when we start out journet to fetch that two idiots home. haha! ;D At first, we have to fetch Michy home and I pass by the area of my house when I'm able to go home because I have to teman Charles to send them both back. Ishh. So yeah, after being in that jam till 7pm, finally, we get to send Michy home. Imagine, from OU to Kelana Jaya, an hour. My gooodness! haha! After sending Michy home, we sent Elicia home after at hour again. Elicia reached home at 8pm.
After her, another one hour to fetch me back home? My goodnes, 2hours++ of traffic jam. Kesian Charles larhh. haha. (: But saya sukaaa. haha! Alright, then after Charles send me home, he almost make me die? haha! Just because he dont want my parents to see his car when they allow him to fetch me home? haha. Stupiidd. (: After that, he left for some party at hartamas, I bet he's in a jam again. Poor thing. haha.
Alright, this would be it. I'm feeling tired, sleepy and hungry. hehe. (: But I should be heading to my bed sooon before late. (: Alright, the conclusion of today is Great! I love today and it worth all the time we had together. I will never forget every single detail. haha! And again, i'm sorry I let you go when you know laa. (: Ishh, I miss you already. Alright, this would be it! (:
END OF POST!
I'm a happy girl once again. (:
Boo, cant see what I was wearing. (:
At Zanmai. (:
Taken by michy. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment