Thursday, September 25, 2008

The last hug I'll never forget from you.
Days passed but your smell and touch still lingers on me. (:

Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. The pictures i'm going to post up in this post are taken in school just this few days. (: So yeah, this few days has been just normal. Nothing much to blog about actually. But my heart has been feeling different from normal this few days and i dont know why. I guess I just miss someone too much. But dont worry people out there, of course it is not my ex. I just dont know who the someone is. Its just so weird right? haha! (:


Lets skip the missing who part. Exam is going to come right after next week's holiday. Isnt is just so shitty? Hahaha! Everyone has been studying but except me. Alright, I studied a little for the subjects that I love but not for history and others like moral? haha! i hate those subject. They're all words and I hate books with bunch of words without a diagram. (: I wonder how's everyone out there. I bet they're so busy that they dont even have time to come online this few days huh?


I cant wait till next monday to see my darling Eltjse! hhaha! It is a reunion of my old classmates. Cant wait to meet them. Have been one year since I've seen them all? haha! Alright, I really dont know how to continue this post because I have nothing to talk about! haha! OMFG LA! Honestly, I think i'm dead for tomorrow because I havent prepared my speech for oral exam tomorrow. Shitty-fied. haha! May god bless me against that teacher tomorrow! ;D


Alright, finally, Happy birthday to Shayama and Edwerd from my school! Happy sweet sixteen, hope you guys enjoyed your birthdays! And hopefully this weird feeling of mine would go away soon and i want to wish everyone GOODLUCK for your exams no matter what school you're in! ;D


END OF POST!


Edwerd's cake. (:Shayama's cake. (:Edwerd. (:Shayama. (:Cutting the cake #1Cutting the cake #2Mandy's hair and body. ==" Crumpler.Taken by michy. (:By our dear sejarah teacher. (:Michelle acting rajin, so fcuking fake larh! haha!Pencil box. (:Me, studying? *i've always been a good girl*Michelle darling. (: Mandy studying, and that is real. (:I look erm.. weird? haha!End up, sleeping.*Please la i dont sleep in class* Weird picture huh? ;DTaken by michelle. (:Calculate my height. (:i'm in the diagram! ;DThis is your question. (:You think she's rajin? No! She was copying the notes!Coolest teacher ever! ;DEasiest way to copy without writing it down. (:Sorry larh, I like to manja michelle. (:Your formula for light (chapter 7)! This teacher is really hardworking. (:I miss smiling like this, always. =/Thankyou everyone. (:

No comments: